Seabrook, NH, USA
11695970_10204814125295180_2972860072241463317_n.jpg

Tache

Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 25, 2013
BC Canada
I have to say - even though the numbers are "good", I am sadly disappointed that this petition has not yet gone viral. I actually signed another change.org petition about some baby bears and that one has almost hit 250K. Where are all of the politically aware vapers? I'll be the first to say that I'm not particularly "politically savvy", but hey gang THIS IS IMPORTANT! Please take the time to make your voice heard.

NancyB

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 18, 2013
AZ/USA
www.davidshome.com
Signed the petition. If you would like a picture of a very attractive device that would show why going back to 2007 technology isn't in our interests, in a clean natural setting, this picture is my property and I would be delighted to give you ad hoc permission to use it for this campaign. You can copy and paste the stored location

242a3ya.png

I had to giggle a bit after admiring this combo - very small, and ecquisite (?spelling) looking! - but "Baga" was, and has been always, our name for my mother's mother, our grandmother - used with reverence when getting her attention (grin). I don't think I've ever seen another mod with that name on the bottom! I've no idea who makes the battery part or the top tank part, but sure looks nice!

Lessifer

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 5, 2013
Sacramento, California
I had to giggle a bit after admiring this combo - very small, and ecquisite (?spelling) looking! - but "Baga" was, and has been always, our name for my mother's mother, our grandmother - used with reverence when getting her attention (grin). I don't think I've ever seen another mod with that name on the bottom! I've no idea who makes the battery part or the top tank part, but sure looks nice!
That's a Caravela, beautiful.

Augmented Dog

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 8, 2014
Philadelphia, PA USA
View attachment 475387
What do you guys think, for a new picture? Honest critiques please, you won't hurt my feelings.
My personal opinion is that it is not an attractive, or visually compelling composition.
I am genuinely apologetic, but no.
Don't like the blue and there is too much going on in this collage.
I have great respect for you and am dedicated to the same goal.
There has to be a photographic, or graphic designer here who can help create an effective visual.
Again, we all owe you great respect and thanks.

Last edited:
Reactions: Lessifer

Lessifer

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 5, 2013
Sacramento, California
My personal opinion is that it is not an attractive, or visually compelling composition.
I am genuinely apologetic, but no.
Don't like the blue and there is too much going on in this collage.
I have great respect for you and am dedicated to the same goal.
There has to be a photographic, or graphic designer her who can help create an effective visual.
Again, we all owe you great respect and thanks.
No apology necessary, that's why I posted it here instead of just changing it on the petition. I am not a graphic designer and my paint.net skills are rudimentary.

The graphic that is on the petition now has served its purpose, but I think it can be better.

Augmented Dog

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 8, 2014
Philadelphia, PA USA
No apology necessary, that's why I posted it here instead of just changing it on the petition. I am not a graphic designer and my paint.net skills are rudimentary.

The graphic that is on the petition now has served its purpose, but I think it can be better.
Not my field of expertise, either. However having been in the ad biz, I do recognize what is effective.
Vaping saves lives. Vaping is the rescue ladder from the burning house.
After trying Everything else available, Vaping was the only thing that not only
Got me off of cigarettes, but drastically and immediately reduced my nicotine intake.

Augmented Dog

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 8, 2014
Philadelphia, PA USA
I just reposted the petition link along with an honest plea to sign the petition on my FB page. I hope it will bolster our position.
We need much more than the required minimum to save ourselves against Big Tobacco and Pharma lobbies.
If there are any of you out there who have not yet done the same in your social networks, please do it Now!
I cannot stress how critical it is that we win this war.
What'll you do, if in a few months, you can't fill your attys any more? If you aren't allowed to buy wire, devices and parts?
That is a real possibility.
At least I fear it is.
Are we all doing everything we're able?
Vape Strong!

Augmented Dog

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 8, 2014
Philadelphia, PA USA
Sorry I'm slow but I said I'd do this....

Lessifer, I can change the text in a matter of minutes. If you want the pic changed, well, it would depend on what you wanted as to how long it would take. Just let me know.

VFrBA8x.jpg
Strong!
I like it.

KattMamma

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 10, 2015
DFW Area, Texas
I found the cig pic on a graphics site - free for non-commercial use (which this qualifies for) and really liked it. The mod pic was donated by someone in this thread (sorry I don't remember who but they deserve credit for contributing to the cause!)

I'm not fully convinced on the text... waiting for feedback.

Reactions: Augmented Dog
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread