Status
Not open for further replies.

Baditude

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 8, 2012
Ridgeway, Ohio
JAC Vapour Series-B DNA 75w

From Scotland. Very well built mod that does wattage and TC mode. Uses a DNA chipset made by Evolv. I vape 30-40 watts (I don't do TC) and get a full day on a single Samsung30Q 3000mah battery which I attribute to the energy efficient DNA chip. Has gotten excellent reviews. You will pay more for a DNA mod (Evolv patents) but I sincerely believe they are worth it in the long run.

Available in two models:

Original 22mm top comes with a rubberized paint finish which in my experience can show wear and scratch marks. I put a vinyl skin wrap on mine from Vaper Skinz.
upload_2018-1-9_12-19-7.jpeg
images

I got the new sandstone model for my son for Christmas. The 25mm top and bottom comes with extended lips which allows one to use a wider base atomizer and makes it more stable when set on its bottom end. The finish is not painted; it looks and feels like anodized brushed aluminum. I believe the sandstone's finish will be less likely to show wear marks.
images
images

jacvapour-b-DNA-75-tank-siz.jpg

Last edited:

Oomee

ECF Veteran
Aug 6, 2013
UK
Thanks all for the help, I just ordered a Pico £37 with a Samsung battery.(always room for another battery in vaping!).

Very happy with price, and will be great to get back to vaping... xmas ciggy binge, then a family member tried out my sig 213mini/Bellus and I never saw it again!

Get the nic out of the freezer, dust off my running shoes, I'm back! :p

Will say that I am so glad I posted here, I was going to buy something from the local bricks&mortar. Would have ended up paying more for an inferior device.

JoshAubrey

Verified Member
Feb 25, 2014
Joplin, MO
Thanks all for the help, I just ordered a Pico £37 with a Samsung battery.(always room for another battery in vaping!).

Very happy with price, and will be great to get back to vaping... xmas ciggy binge, then a family member tried out my sig 213mini/Bellus and I never saw it again!

Get the nic out of the freezer, dust off my running shoes, I'm back! :p

Will say that I am so glad I posted here, I was going to buy something from the local bricks&mortar. Would have ended up paying more for an inferior device.

The istick pico is very reliable. It's not the prettiest, but it's served me for the past year+ of daily use, hiking, and traveling abroad. I'm still keeping it as a backup now, it's got quite a few scratches and dents from accidental drops! =D

My friend works at a local B&M and he told me they have sold a few thousand of them, and only ever had two come back defective.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread