• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Cheboygan, Mi. vaper store

Status
Not open for further replies.

oldbroad

don't need no dang title..I'm queen of the world!
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 5, 2009
Lower Mich.
Hi everyone,

I just discovered a new vape supply store right in my little town of Cheboygan, Mi.!I went in and talked with the man and his wife. they were very personable.
He just started his business this past Aug. and it's in a store front mixed in amongst many store fronts right in the heart of downtown Cheboygan. The painted sign on the large storefront window says:

Wild Wolf's Vapor shop.

He's not gotten much business yet, but I'm delighted that i can just go to town and pick up vaping supplies and e-juices.

Oh, and he DIY's a lot of his own recipes. He gave me a sample bottle of his Ry 4 mix, and it was so good i had him make me a 30 ml. bottle!

He currently just deals with Totally Wicked. I'm so excited to have a vape shop not ten minutes from my house!

Oh, and i don't think he ships any items as of now, as he's just starting out. I'm hoping for their sake that when some of you folks travel north uou might stop in and check it out!

I don't know if this is allowed but I'm including his address:

Wild Wolf's Vapor Shop
102 S. Main St.
Cheboygan, mi. 49721

1-231-709-95

( I have no vested interest in this, I just want him to do a good enough business so that he'll stay here and I can just go down the street to get some vaping supplies and hopefully some day hang out with other vapders!)

tippyclubb

ECF Veteran
Oct 3, 2011
Michigan
Wow this is great news as we have a family cabin in Cheboygan off Indian Trail. I too hope he does well and stays in business so when we return to the cabin next spring we can stop in and vape and check out his goods. Who would have thought such a small town would open a vaping shop? Hope he makes it through the winter when theres not many people traveling up north. You sure did get lucky as we live in the big city and the closest vaping store is over 20 miles away, maybe more! Lucky you, and I understand your excitement, so very convenient.

Here's a link to their FaceBook page.

https://www.facebook.com/?ref=logo#!/WildWolfsVaporShop

Last edited:

William Sovey

Moved On
Sep 9, 2012
Cheboygan, MI
  • Deleted by classwife
  • Reason: Moved On
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread