China or India make salts?

Status
Not open for further replies.

rebar

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 21, 2011
iowa
So I'm reading all Nic is produced in either china or india. Wonderful.. Correct me if Im wrong.
Who makes the purist?

And I was also wondering, are nic salts being made there? Or are nic salts being concocted by the resellers and vendors of Chinese and Indian Nic? And last, why isn't Nic being produced, manufactured anywhere else, like here in the USA?

Thanks!

Reactions: stols001

stols001

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2017
Um, could you cite your source?

I will say many many of your mods and mod parts are being manufactured in China and you put your nic in THEM does that give you pause????

Also pretty much everything ELSE you buy oh, unless you live on a farm somewhere and have crafted your own living space/furniture/weaving loom etc.

What gives, China and India suck so hard and manufacture so much???There is no inherent reason to believe nic "made here" although I'd guess, some is, at least without your SOURCE, that it's just an unreasoning prejudice.

I'm so sorry that we made child labor and 80 hour work weeks illegal and like you have to get it from there for it to be cheap. Oops, too bad Industrial Revolution and the aftermath.

I suggest growing your own tobacco and attending online chemistry classes. You may well learn that um you don't need to "make your own."

Also, there are TESTED standards for bringing stuff into the USA. It doesn't work for everything, but nicotine is one thing it probably DOES work for as much of it is used in the pharmaceutical grade type of application..

So, I think you can unclench your sphincter a bit there, you. If you buy from a reputable dealer in the US, I'm fairly certain it has been tested, multiple times.

OR you can continue freaking. Your choice. You know, your nic, have it your way.

BrotherBob

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Dec 24, 2014
Sunnyvale,CA,USA
Who makes the purist?
What sets Chemnovatic (Europe) pure nicotine apart from other nicotine liquids available on the market?
Highest purity
re: PureNic 99+ - Pure Nicotine Liquid 99,9% (USP/EP) | Freebase nicotine
And I was also wondering, are Nic Salts being made there? Or are Nic Salts being concocted by the resellers and vendors of Chinese and Indian Nic? And last, why isn't Nic being produced, manufactured anywhere else, like here in the USA?
Could read:
How and Where to Buy Nicotine from Australia

charlie1465

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Dec 30, 2014
Roquebrune sur Argens, Var, France
I agree with @BrotherBob chemovatic is made in Switzerland i believe and it is one of the biggest global suppliers of nicotine for the pharmaceutical industry.

It's very surprising in this day and age that you could end up with such distorted and unreliable information....still try LNW they supply great nic and they're from the US....

Good luck.

Reactions: BrotherBob

rebar

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 21, 2011
iowa
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread