Status
Not open for further replies.

Imagine

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Mar 16, 2011
OHIO USA
www.SmokelessImage.com
I tend to get a bit OCD at times.. we can always drop the sticky if we feel they are wasted space ;)

LOL, I was gonna say, there's an awful lot of stickies for very narrow subject matters. I thought it was going to be like 4 or 5 'info' ones, 1 for chit-chat, and the rest to be started by civilians. Like the how-to video and how-to care for volt could have just gone under one. Oh well, it is what it is :)

starsong

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jan 1, 2011
SoCal
No worries. I just compare it to what I've seen in other subforums. For instance nhaler has about a gazillion stickies and you have to scroll wayyy down to to find the regular threads - didn't like that. Whereas other vendors will have 6 or so stickies for questions, videos, and stock updates, then leaves the rest of it to go with the flow. I think those are easier to navigate. Just my humble opinion. It is yours to do with as you like :)

Last edited:

Esoterica3

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 20, 2011
Sedona, AZ
www.leslivresthebooks.com
I tend to get a bit OCD at times.. we can always drop the sticky if we feel they are wasted space ;)

They look good to me! and useful, I've seen SF's before w/more stickies than this, and looks like you covered all bases:)

And as you said, you can always change it :)

starsong

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jan 1, 2011
SoCal
So I didn't end up having chips and margarita afterall. Went to Macys to return/exchange a pair of sneakers, bought 2 more and some heels :blush:
Then went to Islands for chicken tortilla soup, fries, and a Bloody Mary. I joined Weight Watchers a couple weeks ago and this is my first splurge since then. Used up nearly all my points for the day on that one meal :facepalm: But no worries, they allow for splurges now and then. Now I gotta try out my new tennies and go walk some of this off.

He's My Everything

ECF Veteran
Nov 30, 2011
Washington, DC
I think the one in your avitar is adorable - can almost feel how soft and fluffy it is.

That's Jasper Marley! He IS every bit as soft and fluffy as you think he is. :) He is a very sweet and laid-back dude (hence the addition of Marley to his name!). He is a "doll-faced" Persian that we rescued from a college kid who decided after 2 months that he didn't want the responsibility of a cat that needed to be groomed every day. I'm glad he made that decision before he let him get all nasty and matted. :) We are super glad to have him and I love brushing that silky coat. He loves it too. He is our "good" child, as opposed to his brother, Doc, the devil cat. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread