Resting In Peace
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 15, 2011
View attachment 79403 WHAT ? ? ? ? View attachment 79404

HOW DARE YOU MOVE INTO THIS MANSION

WITHOUT TELLING ME FIRST

Okay - Now, that I got that out of "My" system . . .

WOWSER ! ! !

The New Smokeless Image - Subforum

View attachment 79402 YEA ! ! !

NOW 'WE" CAN ALL PLAY

View attachment 79401

NOW - Before I Go Check "My" Room Out (OH - "Imagine" can "You" point "Me" in the right direction where it is ;) ) . . .

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Gotta' Try and Catch-up with Everyone and Everything that's happen today in "Voltville" . . .

View attachment 79405

Wuzznt Me

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 2, 2011
Twilight Zone
View attachment 79403 WHAT ? ? ? ? View attachment 79404

HOW DARE YOU MOVE INTO THIS MANSION

WITHOUT TELLING ME FIRST

Okay - Now, that I got that out of "My" system . . .

WOWSER ! ! !

The New Smokeless Image - Subforum

View attachment 79402 YEA ! ! !

NOW 'WE" CAN ALL PLAY

View attachment 79401

NOW - Before I Go Check "My" Room Out (OH - "Imagine" can "You" point "Me" in the right direction where it is ;) ) . . .

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Gotta' Try and Catch-up with Everyone and Everything that's happen today in "Voltville" . . .

View attachment 79405

Down the hall, 3rd door on the left. The light's on for you.

MegaBee

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 29, 2011
Queensland Australia
Picked up my puppies from the groomers lol. My 10 yr old Poneranian Oscar sporting a miniature Lion do with a handsome blue bow and Carrie our 2yr old shizu Maltese X looking like she stepped out of Paris Hiltons purse sporting a pretty pink bow :p

1b2124ec-19d2-a60d.jpg

1b2124ec-19e1-9b08.jpg

Uncle

Resting In Peace
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 15, 2011
I am not sure... don't want anyone going there to panic :p

BUT, YOU DID - BLANCHE - YOU DID . . . ;)

As I was just starting to reply to "Barb" - I couldn't find the "Reply with Quote" . . . :(

AND - if any "mods" heard what I was saying in "My" Head I would have without a doubt been BANNED ! ! !

Then I saw the last Post . . . :D

Uncle

Resting In Peace
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 15, 2011
I tend to get a bit OCD at times.. we can always drop the sticky if we feel they are wasted space ;)

Just "My" :2c: on this - if that is Okay - I think the information "stickies" are a good thing . . . Simply for the reason that it gives the New "Volties" a first hand glance at a lot of the information "We" have already shared with each other in the individual thread - when everything is in just one thread it seems to "Me" that it does get to confusing at times even for the more experienced person . . . Just a thought and "My" little bit of change on that subject . . . :lol: :lol: :lol:

Uncle

Resting In Peace
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 15, 2011
No worries. I just compare it to what I've seen in other subforums. For instance nhaler has about a gazillion stickies and you have to scroll way to to find the regular threads - didn't like that. Whereas other vendors will have 6 or so stickies for questions, videos, and stock updates, then leaves the rest of it to go with the flow. I think those are easier to navigate. Just my humble opinion. It is yours to do with as you like :)

Yep - I could go with that . . . Matter of fact, I like your suggestion - except I would like to see one more there . . . :)

Our Old Thread Needs to Stay . . . :D

starsong

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jan 1, 2011
SoCal
Wow! I was away from the computer for a few hours and come back to find y'all have moved into a new home. I haven't explored yet, there's so many threads to check out. lol

Kinda like a kid coming home from school only to find her parents moved without telling her. That actually happened to a co-worker (who's a nutcase now).

I glanced at each of the numerous threads, but will ignore all but this one and the stock updates, and of course any new ones started by members. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread