The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

WELCOME NEWBIES - Thread

Discussion in 'Smokeless Image' started by Imagine, Feb 17, 2012.

Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. Imagine

Imagine Forum Supplier ECF Veteran

Mar 16, 2011
    OHIO USA
    Welcome to all NEW Vapers and VOLTIES!!!

We are so excited to welcome you and help with any questions or concerns you might have!

Feel free to post here we do not BITE ... we only VAPE :p

Smokeless Image Subforum Rules and Guidelines of Condcut:

*Feel free to post your opinions good or bad.
    *Feel free to discuss other vendors as long it is not a pure plug or spam.
    *Feel free to post in any thread that is not locked.
    *Please be courteous to other posters, even if their views or opinions differ from yours.
    *Please respect others privacy.
    *No bullying
    *Please leave moderation to the MOD's. Please PM Imagine with any concerns or issues regarding a post.
    *No spamming of any kind is allowed.
    *Other Vendors must ask permission to post

Are there any Coupon codes?

Yep ;)

10VOLTECF for 10% off entire purchase

CompareOur808d for 15% off cartomizers only

http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/new-members-forum/78262-new-members-how-many-posts-do-i-need.html#post1162503

2. Imagine

Mar 16, 2011
    OHIO USA
  3. Imagine

Mar 16, 2011
    OHIO USA
  4. Uncle

Uncle ECF Guru Verified Member ECF Veteran

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    TO THE SMOKELESS IMAGE FORUM
    &
    "VOLTVILLE"

If I can be so bold to state, even though I do not speak for everyone here . . .

Well - You definitely came to the right place . . . [​IMG]

The Smokeless Image Sub-Forum on ECF . . .

Without a doubt, is one of the most informative and friendliest of all the forums around ECF . . .

[​IMG]

The most important thing You should know is – that with “Imagine’s” leadership "We" have come together as a community that does try to make it an enjoyable experience and adventure while you are “Transitioning into the World of Vaping” – And Everyone here is very helpful and quite supportive of each other . . Here at the Smokeless Image Forum “We” all learn and share information with one another – sometimes even more information than “You” ever wanted to know . . .
    You just may even have some "FUN" too . . . .

AND - Just Who Are “WE”. . .

"WE" are the "Volties" & "Voltians" . . . [​IMG]
    A group of very different people that formed a wonderful little community [​IMG]of "net-Friends" who come together to show our support for one of our favorite vendors “Smokeless Image” and Each Other. . . and our "LIKE" of everything that is "Volt" . . . That in itself is what makes this place so GREAT ! ! ! !

We do have a very special camaraderie happening here . . . We join together here to discuss, not just The "Volt" and about "e-Cigs", the “Smokeless Image” product line, and what's NEW and upcoming - but to be informed about our community and what is happening with each other. I have found most everyone here to be caring and quite supportive about each other [​IMG], especially though all their trials and tribulations of “Transitioning into the Vaping World" - and Our Successes Too . . .

And - NO QUESTION or Answer is ever considered unnecessary or out of place - someone is always here to share their experience, wisdom, and their own opinion (which some may or may not agree with) . . . More Importantly, What We Don’t Know – We Learn [​IMG], especially from each other . . . That is surely one of the MAJOR reasons "We" are here . . . :D

In addition – We share our stories with one another [​IMG]; We Joke :lol:, Rib each other [​IMG], Post You Tube Videos, Talk about our Lives/Family/Friends and have just plain have Fun [​IMG] . . . "We" are allowed be "Us" . . . And - More importantly, that is the difference about and makes "Smokeless Image" so SPECIAL . . . :D

As for “FUN” . . . You never know what might happen – especially late at night . . .

Because sometimes “We Put The Lime In The Coconut” or even Talk about ""Back Yards" - "NUTS" . . . ;) (Oh - Don’t bother to ask right now – You’ll find out later ) . . .

You never know just who or what you might run into . . .

You just might meet a “Resident Wood Nymph” and maybe a “Satyr” or two . . . ;)
    There are “Owls”; “Lizards”; “Cats & Kittens” Pretty Kitty.gif of every kind . . .
    And - let’s not forget all the “Dogs & Puppies” Dog puppy.gif too . . . :)

You will even see that We have Our own set of “Lips” that keep popping up in all shapes & sizes and “Stars” all around . . . :)

Just make sure you watch out for all the “Fluff” . . .[​IMG]

HEY - Sometimes we might [​IMG] all night long . . .
    Or even play Ring-around-the-rosey.gif or better yet we can even have a pillowfight.gif or 2 every so often . . . :D
    (Please Note: No Smiley Was Harmed In Any Way . . . ;))

The only time "You" need to be concerned is if you see someone all alone [​IMG] - Then may I suggest you [​IMG] . . . :lol: :lol: :lol:

Matter of fact, it always gets even better when New "Volties” & “Voltians" join in . . . [​IMG]

SO come on and jump-in, no one really "Bites" [​IMG]*
    (* well almost no one – although someone will nibble at your heels every so often just to keep you on your toes * )

Just Remember - We are a very Informative & FUN Loving - "GREAT" Bunch of Interesting People - even if I say so myself, but you will find all this out soon enough . . . :)

And once our fearless leader "Imagine" and our own :angel: . . .
    Sees You are here, I'm sure she will be "Welcoming" You Personally with a BIG [​IMG] Too . . .

SO - now that you are a "Voltie" or “Voltian” - like the rest of US - I'm positive everyone will make sure you're a part of the “Voltville” gang too . . . [​IMG]

BTW: Just like any other "Family" ! ! ! Or large Group of "Friends" . . . :)
    We Do Stick Together ! ! ! [​IMG]

An Uncle Smiley Anim_grin.gif

5. Staceylt40

Staceylt40 Super Member ECF Veteran

Jan 14, 2012
    East Texas
  6. lilac7779

lilac7779 Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Nov 28, 2011
    East Tennessee
    Stacey, that is the cutest little Idea Man. I am so glad you went to your Dr and got a diagnosis. Now get better soon.

Note: I am totally off topic here. It's gonna be hard to keep all these threads straight.:blush:

7. Staceylt40

Jan 14, 2012
    East Texas
    Well lets put it back on topic..... for the newbies.

Lesson 1: Vaping can dehydrate you....... drink lots of water!!

Lesson 2: Kidney infections are not fun... drink lots of water!!

Thank you Lilac... means alot. :eek:)

8. starsong

starsong Vaping Master ECF Veteran

Jan 1, 2011
    SoCal
    I see you've managed to use your non-ECF smilies again Uncle -- thought the mods had curbed those?

9. Staceylt40

Jan 14, 2012
    East Texas
    Uncle,

Your posts always make me smile. :eek:)

10. Amethyst_Star

Amethyst_Star Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Nov 7, 2011
    Southern Wisconsin
  11. EleanorR

EleanorR Vaping Master ECF Veteran

Feb 9, 2011
    Treasure Coast
    I think you just can't use them (animated ones especially) in your signature. :?:

12. VaVaunt

VaVaunt Super Member ECF Veteran

Jun 18, 2009
    Florida, USA
  13. knitngurl

knitngurl Full Member

Feb 24, 2012
    The Rocket City
    I have had my Volt for two weeks, and haven't had an analog since. I love it!

14. Imagine

Mar 16, 2011
    OHIO USA
    congrats and welcome knitngurl :thumbs:

15. VaVaunt

VaVaunt Super Member ECF Veteran

Jun 18, 2009
    Florida, USA
    Yes! Welcome! Volts will keep you off for good-just stick with it. :)

16. Mattdogg

Mattdogg Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Aug 9, 2011
    Chicago
    Hi all, should have posted here first but there was a bunch of good stuff to chime in on! Been using the Volt since mid-October '11, and it's my favorite battery! Can't beat a 3.6v sealed stick-style! So "Hello" everybody!

-Matt

17. Amethyst_Star

Amethyst_Star Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Nov 7, 2011
    Southern Wisconsin
    Hello Matt and welcome! :)

18. Imagine

Mar 16, 2011
    OHIO USA
    welcome officially mattdogg :thumbs:

19. Amethyst_Star