CHIT CHAT in VOLTVILLE

Status
Not open for further replies.

Renolizzie

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Aug 7, 2012
Northern Nevada, astride the "49er trail
Yes he was. He is still fresh in my heart. Very glad that I had time with him.
Now I have a little girl a Boston Terror, :sneaky: (I know I said terror because she is, but she is my sweetheart) ok ok terrier :D
Picture down below: no pun intended abracadebra:D
View attachment 160179

I have a couple of dogs that I still miss. They were a huge part of my life for 13 and 15 years and I had so many laughs at their two very opposite IQ's and body types . Lucky was thin, long legged and dumber than a rock with dangling ears. Roadie was chunky, short legged, a doggy genius and had big German shepherd ears. What a pair! Both were very sweet. Although they are gone now, I wouldn't have missed owning them for the world.

Your little terror is very cute, Chief.

cindycated

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 19, 2011
San Francisco, CA
More music: Joni Mitchell - Chelsea Morning 1969 - YouTube

I remember this song used to wake me up on the clock radio, and I loved it for its complexity.

Another song I liked waking up to was Glen Campbell - Wichita Lineman - YouTube

And a little later: Lori Lieberman - Killing Me Softly With His Song [HQ] - YouTube

So much for mellow music to put you to sleep tonight.

My morning wake up song was Aretha's "Till You Come Back To Me." The station that the clock radio was tuned to ALWAYS played it at the exact same time every morning. Now I have my computer alarm clock to play that song to wake me up in the morning! :laugh:

Dovahkiin

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 21, 2012
Mechanicsville Va
Lizzie... with the timing of my reply to you I'm sure you have already seen Imagine's thread about the Christmas sale. I saw it right after she posted it earlier today. Also it's on SI's website front page. I had to make a run and just recently got back. Just another FYI that you may have already found out about..., you can get a free limited edition candy cane mini battery with a $100 purchase. Not for me though... I'm not spending $100 ! At least not all at one time

So it would look like I will get about 3 free!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:facepalm:

CommaHolly

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jun 22, 2012
Plant City, FL
They're the TINY batteries AND they're only in AUTO! So that's a DOUBLE no for me. Plus I'm broke, so that makes it TRIPLE. :lol:

and I just bought a spellbinders die set for card making this morning,,,,,,,so there goes that LOL

I only keep my 78s for emergencies now anyway. when I get my new 1300, I'll put one of my other X2s away for emergencies.

cindycated

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 19, 2011
San Francisco, CA
and I just bought a spellbinders die set for card making this morning,,,,,,,so there goes that LOL

I only keep my 78s for emergencies now anyway. when I get my new 1300, I'll put one of my other X2s away for emergencies.

I would love to someday change my whole setup to 650s. Maybe by then, SI will come out with eGo-K & -Q style tubes (so pretty) and working tanks. But it'll be awhile, so they've got some time! :lol:

Dovahkiin

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 21, 2012
Mechanicsville Va
I have a couple of dogs that I still miss. They were a huge part of my life for 13 and 15 years and I had so many laughs at their two very opposite IQ's and body types . Lucky was thin, long legged and dumber than a rock with dangling ears. Roadie was chunky, short legged, a doggy genius and had big German shepherd ears. What a pair! Both were very sweet. Although they are gone now, I wouldn't have missed owning them for the world.

Your little terror is very cute, Chief.

Both Rocky and Elektra were/are smart. YES YES her name is Elektra. Trying to find a name for her she was and still is full of electricity.

Ok Now for a small and heartwarming story: I had ALOT of dogs when I grew up. All of them were getting kill on the road. I came to the conclusion that I will never have another dog in my life!!!! To me they were better off with another owner and have a rich wonderful life.
Then one day my girlfreind wanted a pug. (She already had a Pekingese named Prissy she has passed on) Thats when Rocky came into my life. He was bought from another family that did not want him. He was already housebroken and had very good maners. After a while my girlfriend did not want him anymore (because he sheds ALOT). I told her NO WAY, I have allready fell in love with him. So I took him.
Now for being older I know about the resposibility. He live his whole naturaly life with me. MY VERY FIRST DOG TO LIVE HIS WHOLE LIFE.

Another dog named BB (German Sheppard /not mine) when I was a kid would protect me. I miss her too as well.
She now has a Shih tzu named Precious. I love her as well

Dovahkiin

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 21, 2012
Mechanicsville Va
better than what I wake up to every day LOL

a wet puppy nose rooting at my face telling me she wants to go out :)

OK, maybe I'll keep that :)

I know the feeling. She is also is also a SNUGGLE BUG in bed. Can you answer a question for me!!!!!!
How does a nine pound dog take up all the puppy room in the bed and your left with just a small space to sleep in?

CommaHolly

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jun 22, 2012
Plant City, FL
I think all pugs have good manners LOL

I had a miniature collie (a sheltie) when the kids were little,,,,,,,,I loved that dog too,,,,,I was heartbroken when he died,,,,,

then my husband got me my pug, and she's been my light since :) All my kids were growing up, I guess she satisfied a need for me to have someone who sits with me, follows me everywhere and loves me :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread