CHIT CHAT in VOLTVILLE

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dovahkiin

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 21, 2012
Mechanicsville Va
    she didn't think a dog would SHED?? yeah, maybe pugs shed more than most,,,,IDK, I had a sheltie before that LOL, now THAT dog could shed!!!! but I'm glad that her giving him up meant you got him, Chief :)
    I still got fur around from him. He has been gone for about two years now. I still celebrate his birthday and remeber him on his
    passing away.:cry:

SandySu

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Jun 24, 2011
    Trumansburg, NY

Dovahkiin

ECF Veteran
      Verified Member
      Nov 21, 2012
      Mechanicsville Va
        I believe the fur is still there LOL

Bailey loves to lay right on my husband's chest and stomach when he lies on the bed or floor to watch TV,,,,,

he has pug fur on everything he owns LOL

I have a truck: Correction I still have Rocky's GMC Sonoma. Complete with fur.LOL I tried to vacume it out , But the fur is still there. I believe the fur is replicating!!!!!!!!!!!

CommaHolly

Vaping Master
        ECF Veteran
        Jun 22, 2012
        Plant City, FL
          Oh, I'd love to see a pic of Tonk :) Pugs have so much personality,,,,,,of course, many dogs do :) My pug is perfect for where I am in my life now,,,,,,,but the sheltie was better for children. Bailey's good with children,,,,but she didn't run and chase them like the sheltie did,,,,the sheltie was the kids dog,,,,,Bailey is MINE.

JoAnnW

Vaping Master
          ECF Veteran
          Verified Member
          Oct 19, 2012
          B'more MD
            waving,,,,,,

I am alive,,,,,,,I just stopped by to let you all know I'm not dead,,,,,,

just sick as a dog,,,,,,,,some nasty flu, cold thing.

No fancy funeral and give all my volt stuff to whoever needs it.

seriously, though, lol,,,,,,,,I feel like carp.

be back tomorrow,,,,,or saturday,,,,,,,at least I hope I'm better by then.

Hey Holly! Glad you're not dead ;) flu is dreadful... had it a few years back and since then I get the flu shot. Don't want that awful thing again or at least as bad as that was. Since you're posting now... you're on the mend. I'm so glad because you have been missed.

I'm trying to catch up reading this thread, listening to good music, watching videos about horses... then when I post a reply, I forget where I left off :unsure: then I'll page back and 10 more pages have been added! Boy! This is a lively thread! When and if I catch up then I'll be exhausted and ready for bed. When I wake up, it will start all over again. That's what I call FUN!!!

JoAnnW

Vaping Master
            ECF Veteran
            Verified Member
            Oct 19, 2012
            B'more MD

JoAnnW

Vaping Master
              ECF Veteran
              Verified Member
              Oct 19, 2012
              B'more MD
                hey everyone.........you know how theres all this talk of end times .....this 2012............well do any of you think.....something will happen before the year is over..:confused:..I don't know.............but with all this talk...........I wonder will talk create a energy...of sorts.....

Well... I guess we'll know for sure when we wake up on 12/22.... ;)

JoAnnW

Vaping Master
                ECF Veteran
                Verified Member
                Oct 19, 2012
                B'more MD
                  here's a slightly newer pic of her,,,,,,

really, I need to get some newer pics on photobucket LOL

DSCI0069_1.jpg

AW... Little kissy face! :wub:

Status
                  Not open for further replies.