CHIT CHAT in VOLTVILLE

Status
Not open for further replies.

Raynes

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 29, 2012
Alabama,USA
Oh, I can't complain. The place wasn't the same without you, Raynes.
I'm not the same without you all. When I can't get on here and see you guys I feel out of kilter.That sounds stupid I guess but even though I take ALL my vaping supplies and haven't smoked in 8mos when I'm out of town I could smoke a cigarette a mile long. When I can see my fellow vapers online I never think about it. No, I don't ever plan to go back to smoking and its the support I have from you all that keep me from it---MANY thanks

abracadebra

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Oct 19, 2012
Queensland banana bender land of OZ
I'm sorry I missed your Birthday,I hope it was the GREATEST ever !!! HUGS
yes it was raynes.......this time of year..the last week is my hat trick of fun....it was ok when I was a young one....but turning 50....3 parties in one week.......oh my head:facepalm: this blister on my heel.....looks so bad........:shock: owell ill live....cheers for hugs:)

Raynes

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 29, 2012
Alabama,USA
Believe it or not, I am considering the Provari. It's such a nice looking unit and has an LED readout. It just seems well made. ...... I'll have to save up for it: QUOTE]

Don't buy it just yet. I hear they are coming out with one that is dual purpose, it has an Ego threaded viabrator attachment.:laugh:

PS: No I won't dare post a photoshoped picture of that, I do not wish to be thrown off of the forum.

I think the Lava Tube is coming out with something like that Rabbit.

Raynes

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 29, 2012
Alabama,USA
yes it was raynes.......this time of year..the last week is my hat trick of fun....it was ok when I was a young one....but turning 50....3 parties in one week.......oh my head:facepalm: this blister on my heel.....looks so bad........:shock: owell ill live....cheers for hugs:)
I'm 51 and I must say I'm enjoying my 50's for the most part. Can hardly wait until I'm 75 so I can say what I want, when I want, belch when I want and I do mean BELCH,or do anything else that I want to that could be misconstrued as rude,crude or unlady like.Wait I pretty much do that anyway. Guess what I'm trying to say at 50 I've learned to like me the way I am and if others don't that's OK to b/c I'm the only one that has to live with me.
With that said,dance on G/F ditch the shoes and dance barefooted,and embrace life !!

cindycated

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 19, 2011
San Francisco, CA
I'm 51 and I must say I'm enjoying my 50's for the most part. Can hardly wait until I'm 75 so I can say what I want, when I want, belch when I want and I do mean BELCH,or do anything else that I want to that could be misconstrued as rude,crude or unlady like.Wait I pretty much do that anyway. Guess what I'm trying to say at 50 I've learned to like me the way I am and if others don't that's OK to b/c I'm the only one that has to live with me.
With that said,dance on G/F ditch the shoes and dance barefooted,and embrace life !!
haha, reminds me of Tyler Perry's Madea character, and her brother Joe. :laugh:

abracadebra

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Oct 19, 2012
aww come on raynes...there sexy black boots...:p.....no these boots are not made for dancing....but ive worn in now......:laugh: omg!!! I have to live with me...its not easy being a :banana:bender..:laugh:..now im 50...I told my master.....there must be 50 ways to leave your :banana: just slip out back jack making new plans sam.............you know the rest....:D

Last edited:

cindycated

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 19, 2011
San Francisco, CA
So I've been getting these tiny cuts on my inner lip where my carto goes in, and I thought it was some weird rash from the liquid. But nope, it's from the vinyl carto wrap that's starting to peel off at the seam, ripping my inner lip to shreds. Oh well...guess it's time to start using a binky (er, drip tip)...

Raynes

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 29, 2012
Alabama,USA
Cat,I'm sorry I missed your birthday too.
Rabbit, I'm sorry your DIY liquids didn;t turn out as planned,love your vaping box. Bet you could sell some on the forum.
Cindy, I thought I was going to be a fan of the T3's but I'm not. So its back to cartos for me. Mine just had that condensation on the batt but like with the Nanos,after a few refills to me they lacked flavor,the T3 made my X2 heavier,and I like to use my cones.
.Plus I always worry about busting the T3 as I have a habit of sticking my X2 in my pocket and I love the soft comfort tips to chew on.
For those who have lost loved ones over the holidays,my heart goes out to you. There is nothing I can say to ease your loss,please know that you are in my prayers.

Raynes

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 29, 2012
Alabama,USA
aww come on raynes...there sexy black boots...:p.....no these boots are not made for dancing....but ive worn in now......:laugh: omg!!! I have to live with me...its not easy being a :banana:bender..:laugh:..now im 50...I told my master.....there must be 50 ways to leave your :banana: just slip out back jack making new plans sam.............you know the rest....:D

LOL well Debra you can always walk in looking sexy, but if I'm going to dance and believe it or not I can still bust a move,I'm gonna "cut loose" like the song by Kenny Loggins. Also at 50yrs old I no longer feel I need a "plan" to leave someone just two simple words "Get Out" or "I'm Gone". That way I save my much needed brain energy,and breath.

cindycated

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 19, 2011
San Francisco, CA
Can you use the silver cartos or peel the wrap off?

I bootie-fill, and the "naked" cartos become too thin for the booties. Then filling just gets too messy.
OK, there's just no way to clean this post up! I already replaced the "C" word with "bootie," but it still sounds obscene...:laugh:

What would make me really happy is if SI started selling carto tanks! Then binkies would become a necessary accessory! ;)

cindycated

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 19, 2011
San Francisco, CA
LOL well Debra you can always walk in looking sexy, but if I'm going to dance and believe it or not I can still bust a move,I'm gonna "cut loose" like the song by Kenny Loggins. Also at 50yrs old I no longer feel I need a "plan" to leave someone just two simple words "Get Out" or "I'm Gone". That way I save my much needed brain energy,and breath.

Comfortable is the new sexy! My stiletto days are long gone, but I can still turn a few heads. Hard to look sexy when you're wincing in pain from your shoes! :laugh:

abracadebra

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Oct 19, 2012

if only it was that easy for me....oh the thought of saved energy...and breathe.....bust a move....now your talking....:blush::thumb:

abracadebra

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Oct 19, 2012
Comfortable is the new sexy! My stiletto days are long gone, but I can still turn a few heads. Hard to look sexy when you're wincing in pain from your shoes! :laugh:

boots boots....who said they were stilettos..:confused:..I couldn't wear them if I tried........I be in hospital....now.....:laugh:

Raynes

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 29, 2012
Alabama,USA
I agree Cindy, can't have fun when your feet hurt. Your over there wincing and your date is wondering if you have hemorrhoids,if your constipated, or if your making those funny grimaces b/c your blind as a bat.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread