CHIT CHAT in VOLTVILLE

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tail11

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Dec 13, 2012
nor cal
I first found out about blood oranges in Turkey, when I lived there for 6 months back in 1971. Now you can find them in grocery stores here sometimes. They are so sweet, compared with normal oranges, just like pink grapefruit is sweeter than the usual yellow kind. Another thing I found interesting about citrus fruits in Turkey and then in CA was that they get fruit in winter. Here, nothing blooms in winter. You get blossoms in spring, and over summer they develop into fruit in late summer or fall.

I finally found blood oranges at Whole Foods about 12 years ago. Funny how some things have to take their time to get to our shores! Turkey! What an interesting place. I began my love of tea there.

My oranges are normally ready about this time of year, but the weather has been kinda funky. I pulled an orange off yesterday and woo wee, was it ever so sour! Will have to let them ripen a bit more before I try another!

JoAnnW

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 19, 2012
B'more MD
Believe it or not, I am considering the Provari. It's such a nice looking unit and has an LED readout. t just seems well made. Of course, I love my SI products and couldn't imagine being without a cig-a-like style of e cig. The bigger batts [X2s] are great, as well. But the lure of the Provari is starting to get to me after I looked at the website. Of course, I'll have to save up for it:)

Wow! That would really be moving up. There is definitely a cult following for them, especially reading their forum threads and no bad reviews. Too expensive for my blood, but if I hit mega millions?... would give it a try, especially the mini which is about half the size.

Tail11

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Dec 13, 2012
nor cal
I have two Vamos. I have been enjoying the Vamo a lot. Actually quite easy to use. You would need IMR batteries - AW, Efest or Panasonic. It takes 18650s or you can use it in shorty mode with an 18350. You can use 2x 18350 - but I'm not into battery stacking myself. Also a charger. The TR-001 chargers are ok, XStar and Pila are considered the best. A lot of people getting Vamos as their first mod or VW APV.

Vamo seems to be a very popular PV. I watched a 30 minute you tube review on it. The guy was pretty happy with it. The price isn't too bad for just the unit.

Welcome to the new volties, Love me a harley bike, now if i hadn'nt upgraded the car , i'd be paying off a harley..... but me still happy with my 7yr old Yammy Virago :) and my car
teehee Pictures of doggie in bike gear too? pretty please (wub) How incredible , Not many bikies here have pooches travel with them. Most i've heard about is one or two.

Here's Whisper in her Harley jacket. I did have a leather vest made, still looking for a picture. This is my old bike that she's standing on. Her box is behind her on the back seat.
100_3071.jpg bike2.jpg

And one more of her on my current bike:
Whisper on bike1.jpg

Last edited:

White Rabbit

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Believe it or not, I am considering the Provari. It's such a nice looking unit and has an LED readout. It just seems well made. ...... I'll have to save up for it: QUOTE]

Don't buy it just yet. I hear they are coming out with one that is dual purpose, it has an Ego threaded viabrator attachment.:laugh:

PS: No I won't dare post a photoshoped picture of that, I do not wish to be thrown off of the forum.

Last edited:

Element_Baz

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 16, 2012
Fort Worth, TX
Believe it or not, I am considering the Provari. It's such a nice looking unit and has an LED readout. It just seems well made. ...... I'll have to save up for it: QUOTE]

Don't buy it just yet. I hear they are coming out with one that is dual purpose, it has an Ego threaded viabrator attachment.:laugh:

PS: No I won't dare post a photoshoped picture of that, I do not wish to be thrown off of the forum.

Hahahahaha!!!

JoAnnW

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 19, 2012
B'more MD

:facepalm: Baad bunny!!!

rave

* Resident Wood Nymph *
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 20, 2009
Raven's Haven, Indiana
The older you get, the better you get (unless you're a banana) :banana:

Hey Debra!

What's the best way to catch a unique rabbit?
(Unique up on it!)

How do you catch a tame rabbit?
(Tame way, unique up on it!)

Awww
- My father used to tell that one. *sniff*

I'm not kidding - It's been done - years ago! Seriously! But this was way before the Provari was even a twinkle in anyone's eye.

Many thanks JoAnn,its good to be home,and I hope you had a TERRIFIC day

Missed ya Raynes! Good to see you again. :)

Tail11

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Dec 13, 2012
nor cal
Whisper and I had a wonderful day! We went to the dog park this afternoon and stayed for about an hour and a half. I felt bad for her since I haven't gotten her to the park for a couple of weeks. She had a lot of sniffing and running to do. Got to catch up with some of my dog park friends too!

We stopped at Home Depot and a few of the staff commented there were a lot of doggie shoppers today. I'm thankful they allow behaved dogs in their store as I hate to leave her sitting in the car.

I hope everyone had a great New Year! I just absent minded dripped lemon pound cake into my blueberry cheesecake carto by accident. It doesn't taste half bad!

Dovahkiin

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 21, 2012
Mechanicsville Va
Believe it or not, I am considering the Provari. It's such a nice looking unit and has an LED readout. t just seems well made. Of course, I love my SI products and couldn't imagine being without a cig-a-like style of e cig. The bigger batts [X2s] are great, as well. But the lure of the Provari is starting to get to me after I looked at the website. Of course, I'll have to save up for it:)

I have to say I got one and loving it. I am still using the x2 though.

Everybody Happy New Year!

kiwivap

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 14, 2012
New Zealand
Vamo seems to be a very popular PV. I watched a 30 minute you tube review on it. The guy was pretty happy with it. The price isn't too bad for just the unit.

Here's Whisper in her Harley jacket. I did have a leather vest made, still looking for a picture. This is my old bike that she's standing on. Her box is behind her on the back seat.
View attachment 165426 View attachment 165427

And one more of her on my current bike:
View attachment 165431

Nice bike. She is so cute too, with her head sticking out in the last photo like that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread