Not open for further replies.

JoAnnW

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 19, 2012
B'more MD
I have the kgo, is it similar to that, just not smart on this stuff

You don't have a X2 battery? From the picture of the kgo, they are similar, but from the reviews, the SI Volt X2 outperforms them... more power, longer life etc. If you don't have a X2, you'll have to get one.

KitKat2

ECF Veteran
Dec 19, 2012
michigan
Hi KitKat! Where have you been stranger? Glad you dropped in and that you like the T3. :)

I have been working wierd hours, you have missed me havent you, lol. I never know the best time to get on here and chat, seems whenever i get on there is noone here, lol. You guys probably do that on purpose, lol:facepalm:

KitKat2

ECF Veteran
Dec 19, 2012
michigan
You don't have a X2 battery? From the picture of the kgo, they are similar, but from the reviews, the SI Volt X2 outperforms them... more power, longer life etc. If you don't have a X2, you'll have to get one.
ok I will have to get one of those, is there a certain vender u like to order from?

Raynes

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 29, 2012
Alabama,USA
yes ill pray for both of you ....sorry this brings :cry: to my eyes...its very raw for me to talk about,,,since getting ptss...my heart bleeds for all the wonderful people out there that care for ...these poor souls....I wasn't strong enough...to continue....my nerves shut down...its a never ending battle..to find the tools to get over some days...of past wounds....but im finding the tools to help....must leave it there..
Hugs Debra and thank you so much for your prayers. Everything is going to be OK for her. She's not going to jail I've spent all morning making sure of that I even have it in writing.

Raynes

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 29, 2012
Alabama,USA
Oh I forgot : JoAnn: beautiful pupper! Is it "Sable"? Beethoven is in a photo album - I had to change avatar to represent my first love.

Awsum : meant to Thank You for your VIP opinion! (on assembling ecig components!) Your disclaimer always brings a smile! (Esp the 'milage may vary' :) ) :)

Raynes : my PM - I believe it 's Selenium

Have a super great day y'all! :D
Sent from my GT-P3113 using Tapatalk 2
Selenium is easy to supplement use mineral salt blocks

Raynes

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 29, 2012
Alabama,USA
What a sad story. I hope it works out OK.
Thanks Sandy. I'm hoping that her psychiatrist can work his magic and get the judge to go after the idiot who took her off her clozaril.Nothing would give me greater pleasure than to see that idiot fired and their license to practice taken from them.

SandySu

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jun 24, 2011
Trumansburg, NY
Selenium is easy to supplement use mineral salt blocks

Depending on a lot of things, whatever selenium is in mineral salt blocks and horse feed might still be insufficient. A good way to find out if your horse is getting enough selenium is to get a blood test. Also remember that there has to be sufficient vitamin E for the selenium to be properly absorbed. If your horse needs more than he's getting, there are scads of selenium and vitamin E supplements for sale. Just be careful to only give him what he needs, though. With selenium, more is not better. There's a fairly narrow range of what a horse needs and what is a toxic dose.

White Rabbit

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
You all have a GREAT day. I'm too tired to read all the posts. THANK YOU for all the prayers and positive thoughts. I'm going to go as far and say within 3mos she'll be back to feeding the homeless. She's an incredible person.

Another feeding the homeless? That is my winter project also. Our area churches alternate weeks during Jan, Feb, and March housing and feeding our growing homeless population. Each church takes two separate weeks and our first week is coming up. I am no "chef, or cook", but I do prepare food well and have been in charge of the kitchen for the past 8 or so years, preparing up to 100 meals nightly for these guys. The gals have to go to another shelter as to family groups. Jesus has been quoted as saying " The poor will always be with us", therefore it is our duty to attempt to alieviate their suffering as much a possible. At the very least we keep them out of the bitter cold and alive, however our church seems to provide a little more friendship, a little more love, and GREAT food. They enjoy coming to our shelter and some nights we are overwhelmed. A normal group is 25 to 40 (which means 50 to 80 meals - they always want seconds), but on occasion 50 to 80 show up. We plan for that and the church women prepare home made desserts in addition to our standard meals of Lasagna, Meat Loaf, Turkey, Chili, Hot Dogs and Beans, and Fried Chicken. We also always have tons of snacks before dinner in the afternoon with chips and dips, fruits and veggie snacks etc.

Just like Raynes (Sorry Rave) has to deal with her patients, we have to deal with drug addicts, thieves, drunks and convicts among the homeless. It comes with the territory. They are also GOD's children dispite their faults. Unfortunately we can't always turn the other cheek and have to bring in the authorities to help out, especially with those who have arrest warrants out on them.

Enough of this for now. Since almost everyone in our little group seems to either protect the environment, animals, people and each other, you are GOOD PEOPLE.

God grant me the senility to forget the people I never liked anyway... The good fortune to run into the ones I do... And the eyesight to tell the difference!

Last edited:

JoAnnW

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 19, 2012
B'more MD
You all have a GREAT day. I'm too tired to read all the posts. THANK YOU for all the prayers and positive thoughts. I'm going to go as far and say within 3mos she'll be back to feeding the homeless. She's an incredible person.

With her having incredible dedicated people like you working on her behalf, she can only get better. Will keep both you and her in my prayers. Sleep well Raynes. Job well done!

rave

* Resident Wood Nymph *
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 20, 2009
Raven's Haven, Indiana
Sandy,it just happened without warning.She's been our patient several times. always the sweetest lady you would ever want to meet. Her life story would break your heart and I've always admired her courage,I still do. There was no reason to think she would have ever become violent she always tell when she hears voices this time the voices didn't give her a chance. I'd talked to her before giving her meds and then after she took them the voices told her I was poisoning her and to kill me.
My hear hurts so much for she's a very religious and spiritual person so the last time I went I took her one of my Bibles and a bookmark I found with a cross on it. They can't have necklaces or anything they can get hurt with. Right now she's in our seclusion room afraid to come out for fear it will happen again.
Usually when a patient assaults someone they have to go to jail. Tomorrow I'm going to see if I can prevent that as I refuse to file charges. None of this was her fault. A local mental health center took her off her Clozaril b/c its an expensive and dangerous drug that has to be monitored closely and its the only drug that works for her. We have her back on it but it hasn't had time to get in her system yet.
Please pray for her and pray that I'm successful in keeping her out of jail. This lady runs a soup kitchen to feed the homeless that's what kind of person she is.
No worries Sandy,I have no plans of quitting my job.

Oh Raynes - This just breaks my heart? Why is it that, the people who are truly good-hearted seem to suffer the most in life? She sounds like an angel. I know that this has affected you deeply. Hope you're okay now. It was wonderful of you to go the extra mile to keep her out of jail. You're an angel too.

haha, I thought you were gonna say you had a robot for that too, like you do for your rugs and floors. :lol:

Nope. But I sure would love to have one that does windows!!

I keep trying to get the "WOW" out of my T3/X2 manual combo but... for me the X2 auto/clearo with flat tip is IT!! It really gives me what I look for. Thank goodness for variety... Even my ego twist has taken a back seat. I really hope they don't discontinue the clearo's. I've just ordered several more. Maybe I'm just plain weird. :unsure:

I hope and pray that they don't discontinue the clearo's. They work marvelously for me! I'm right there with ya JoAnn.

Here's another photo. This isn't a snow scene, but a sunset scene. To me, it looks like the sky is on fire, the way the clouds are shaped and lit up. It was taken on the local golf course, which in winter, when no one's playing golf, is a great place to walk. Some people even cross-country ski and snowshoe there when there's snow on the ground.

IMG_0004_zps410519e7.jpeg

WOW! That is simply STUNNING! You do have a good eye and amazing photography skills. picture.gif

Another feeding the homeless? That is my winter project also. Our area churches alternate weeks during Jan, Feb, and March housing and feeding our growing homeless population. Each church takes two separate weeks and our first week is coming up. I am no "chef, or cook", but I do prepare food well and have been in charge of the kitchen for the past 8 or so years, preparing up to 100 meals nightly for these guys. The gals have to go to another shelter as to family groups. Jesus has been quoted as saying " The poor will always be with us", therefore it is our duty to attempt to alieviate their suffering as much a possible. At the very least we keep them out of the bitter cold and alive, however our church seems to provide a little more friendship, a little more love, and GREAT food. They enjoy coming to our shelter and some nights we are overwhelmed. A normal group is 25 to 40 (which means 50 to 80 meals - they always want seconds), but on occasion 50 to 80 show up. We plan for that and the church women prepare home made desserts in addition to our standard meals of Lasagna, Meat Loaf, Turkey, Chili, Hot Dogs and Beans, and Fried Chicken. We also always have tons of snacks before dinner in the afternoon with chips and dips, fruits and veggie snacks etc.

Just like Rave Raynes has to deal with her patients, we have to deal with drug addicts, thieves, drunks and convicts among the homeless. It comes with the territory. They are also GOD's children dispite their faults. Unfortunately we can't always turn the other cheek and have to bring in the authorities to help out, especially with those who have arrest warrants out on them.

Enough of this for now. Since almost everyone in our little group seems to either protect the environment, animals, people and each other, you are GOOD PEOPLE.

God grant me the senility to forget the people I never liked anyway... The good fortune to run into the ones I do... And the eyesight to tell the difference!

That is why this thread is my "home". I don't even wander anyplace else anymore. I also avoid most of ECF so I don't hear the siren call of Penny-Poo-Poo leading me to spend money on products that I don't need. notlistening.gif

SandySu

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jun 24, 2011
Trumansburg, NY
It seems a lot of you like the photos I've taken. Soon, I'll be back at it again, though I've had a hiatus since my arm was injured. But good news! Yesterday I tried playing my video games, and now I can reach forward to move the mouse. Up till now, I've been using my laptop, which has a touch pad, so no reaching forward. Anyway, here's another picture for no particular reason.

IMG_0012_zps3114e8eb.jpeg

rave

* Resident Wood Nymph *
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 20, 2009
Raven's Haven, Indiana
It seems a lot of you like the photos I've taken. Soon, I'll be back at it again, though I've had a hiatus since my arm was injured. But good news! Yesterday I tried playing my video games, and now I can reach forward to move the mouse. Up till now, I've been using my laptop, which has a touch pad, so no reaching forward. Anyway, here's another picture for no particular reason.

IMG_0012_zps3114e8eb.jpeg

Love the color, composition, and simple beauty of this one. Extraordinary! Thank you!

SandySu

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jun 24, 2011
Trumansburg, NY
I'm on a roll. Posting the photos lately made me think that I really should get out there with my camera. So I took a short walk around the neighborhood. Nothing too interesting to photograph, but I'll share a couple I took today.

IMG_0075_zps6ec662de.jpeg

I've always liked the fuzzy look of these ornamental grasses people have in their yards. For some reason, I've never really captured what I see in their details, and this doesn't, really, either, but I liked the way the background came out. Sometimes you don't know what a picture will look like till you download it into the computer.

IMG_0065_zps578c00e9.jpeg

Just for fun, I thought I'd show you all the icicles on our house. It's been warm (well, above freezing in midday, anyway) lately, and the snow on the roof has been melting like mad. That, in fact, was what inspired me to take a walk today -- it wasn't forbiddingly cold.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread