abracadebra

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Oct 19, 2012
Queensland banana bender land of OZ
View attachment 166881

This is a Penny Poo Poo.

Raynes, take care on the job!!!

Reptlr - I know, that Penny Poo Poo is very persuasive.
lizzie I grew up with a welsh corgi...her name was cindy...I had her from a puppy..she was a very light tan colour...I was 8 at the time...mum and dad took me to see her in the litter...I was so mad..i told the owners why are there rubber bands on these cute babies. tails..I want them off now....let me tell you there was a lot of kicking and screaming on my part...sadly I lost her a few years later..my olds couldn't afford her needles...dad had lost his job....

Renolizzie

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Aug 7, 2012
Northern Nevada, astride the "49er trail
lizzie I grew up with a welsh corgi...her name was cindy...I had her from a puppy..she was a very light tan colour...I was 8 at the time...mum and dad took me to see her in the litter...I was so mad..i told the owners why are there rubber bands on these cute babies. tails..I want them off now....let me tell you there was a lot of kicking and screaming on my part...sadly I lost her a few years later..my olds couldn't afford her needles...dad had lost his job....

I'm sorry Deb that your little Corgi ever had a rubber band in its tail. Penny has a nubbie for a tail but it is natural and she was born that way. In fact, it is sort of like a bear's tail in that it is flat on the back side. Yes, Penny Poo Poo made me buy that Provari.

She's a Pembroke Welsh Corgi and she is so cute. You should see her with her toys. She kills the toy, she shakes the toy, she bops you with the toy until you play with her and throw the toy for her. Hubby always says "Well, you wanted a dog that would play:)" I got a dog that will play. She was the most serious puppy you ever met. Never smiled but she had to develop a sense of humor, after all, she lives with me, the queen of sarcasm and jesting.

abracadebra

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Oct 19, 2012
I'm sorry Deb that your little Corgi ever had a rubber band in its tail. Penny has a nubbie for a tail but it is natural and she was born that way. In fact, it is sort of like a bear's tail in that it is flat on the back side. Yes, Penny Poo Poo made me buy that Provari.

She's a Pembroke Welsh Corgi and she is so cute. You should see her with her toys. She kills the toy, she shakes the toy, she bops you with the toy until you play with her and throw the toy for her. Hubby always says "Well, you wanted a dog that would play:)" I got a dog that will play. She was the most serious puppy you ever met. Never smiled but she had to develop a sense of humor, after all, she lives with me, the queen of sarcasm and jesting.
cindy is one of my happy and low moments of my childhood I know what you mean corgis are so much fun..ill never forget her puppy tricks...mum would keep her hair rollers under her bed...cindy would always find them...chew them to bits..or we would find them everywhere..i got to spend her last moments by her side...she put her paws on my hand and slowly passed away....but ill never forget her...great memorys...of running around the back yard....

cindycated

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 19, 2011
San Francisco, CA
I feel bad for all of you folks stuck mowing and raking their lawns. Those days are gone for me, thank goodness. I have a "lawn not". It's all forest, and that looks good enough for me.
haha, I thought you were gonna say you had a robot for that too, like you do for your rugs and floors. :lol:

Oh I forgot : JoAnn: beautiful pupper! Is it "Sable"? Beethoven is in a photo album - I had to change avatar to represent my first love.

Awsum : meant to Thank You for your VIP opinion! (on assembling ecig components!) Your disclaimer always brings a smile! (Esp the 'milage may vary' :) ) :)

Raynes : my PM - I believe it 's Selenium

Have a super great day y'all! :D
Sent from my GT-P3113 using Tapatalk 2

White Rabbit

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
View attachment 166881

This is a Penny Poo Poo.

Raynes, take care on the job!!!

Reptlr - I know, that Penny Poo Poo is very persuasive.

Well, If Penny Poo Poo is talking to us, I guess we are all going to the dogs :laugh:

Hi Debra, haven't had too much time to chat with you lately. Glad you like your T3s. I have to go grocery shopping with Mrs. Wabbit this AM. So have to run.

I'm late, I'm late for a very important date, hello goodby, goodby hello, I'm late, I'm late, I'm late. :w00t:

JoAnnW

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 19, 2012
B'more MD
oh ill have to be careful....theres a lot of reasons...tip toe through the tulips with these reasons...il have to give my :censored:verison...ill give it some thought:oops::laugh:

Read your post in Username & Avatar thread. A lot of thought went into your decision in choosing yours... Hahaha... :laugh: Loved the "magic fingers" part!! ;)

abracadebra

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Oct 19, 2012
Read your post in Username & Avatar thread. A lot of thought went into your decision in choosing yours... Hahaha... :laugh: Loved the "magic fingers" part!! ;)

well joann....like I said tip toe....mmmmm magic fingers.....I bet if he saw my fingers now....it would be a whole different story.....like what da :evil: run in:shock:......:laugh:

Last edited:

JoAnnW

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 19, 2012
B'more MD
hi wabbit....so have you got a t3 in your cart yet?...you just have to get one...there the bees knees....I love me new manual....why did I wait so long....its already flat..vape piggy that I am:laugh:

I keep trying to get the "WOW" out of my T3/X2 manual combo but... for me the X2 auto/clearo with flat tip is IT!! It really gives me what I look for. Thank goodness for variety... Even my ego twist has taken a back seat. I really hope they don't discontinue the clearo's. I've just ordered several more. Maybe I'm just plain weird. :unsure:

abracadebra

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Oct 19, 2012
I keep trying to get the "WOW" out of my T3/X2 manual combo but... for me the X2 auto/clearo with flat tip is IT!! It really gives me what I look for. Thank goodness for variety... Even my ego twist has taken a back seat. I really hope they don't discontinue the clearo's. I've just ordered several more. Maybe I'm just plain weird. :unsure:

no your not weird...I like the x2 clearos also...and if they didn't leak...I would buy more to...yes I agree the x2 clearo with flat tip is good...plus the vape is a lot warmer..but I love how the flavour of my juice gets better in t3s...im on refill 5 with one of them...its still vaping good...

Renolizzie

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Aug 7, 2012
Northern Nevada, astride the "49er trail
What a great group! I've so enjoyed the humor catching up?.? How many pages? 20+
SandySu - you have a gift in photography! And great company w/ Rave! I was wondering how you liked your new "do". Quite a change from long hair eh? Toy with cutting mine but many mornings I'm reminded why it's not a good idea!

Blues - so good to see you posting! Happy to hear you're on the mend! Will be 11 years ago tomorrow hubby had a massive heart attack. Six days ICU & 2.5 years sleeping 18 hours a day. Pace yourself!

I had a goofy day. 5 of us tearing down Friday's pour & getting the last section of rebar & forms set up for tomorrow. I reached into my jacket (under a sweatshirt & vest & bibs for my X2 w/ clearo on a lanyard a couple times. Decided to keep it just under my jacket. Later found the end cap missing. OK - not the end of the world. The next time I reached for it, LOL, just the clearo was there! Took a few minutes but I found the battery! Fortunately I have a spare cap. Better yet - We were done before turning into ice cubes! The past 2-3 days a nip of brandy has been just the ticket to get the chill out of the bones!

OMGOSH - Raynes! Glad to hear you're (sorta ok). Your hubby's feelings are certainly understandable. My heart goes out to the poor woman. I can't imagine what she must feel since she is aware of this. Joining you in prayer that the best possible outcome happens. There is nothing so sad as seeing the devastation mental illness wreaks on the life of the person struggling with it and the people in their life - be it family or friends. You take care & heal quickly!

Well, I am shot - have a good night / day as the case may be. :)

Sent from my GT-P3113 using Tapatalk 2

Love the avatar with your horse. So pretty.

Concrete work at this time of the year? I hope you are almost done with that, you hard working girl you!!!!

Glad you found your batt.

Nice to see you Kico. Enjoy that brandy. Helps with sore muscles, too.

SandySu

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jun 24, 2011
Trumansburg, NY
Here's another photo. This isn't a snow scene, but a sunset scene. To me, it looks like the sky is on fire, the way the clouds are shaped and lit up. It was taken on the local golf course, which in winter, when no one's playing golf, is a great place to walk. Some people even cross-country ski and snowshoe there when there's snow on the ground.

IMG_0004_zps410519e7.jpeg

JoAnnW

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 19, 2012
B'more MD
Here's another photo. This isn't a snow scene, but a sunset scene. To me, it looks like the sky is on fire, the way the clouds are shaped and lit up. It was taken on the local golf course, which in winter, when no one's playing golf, is a great place to walk. Some people even cross-country ski and snowshoe there when there's snow on the ground.

IMG_0004_zps410519e7.jpeg

Beautiful shot! You really know what to do with a camera. :thumb:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread