CHIT CHAT in VOLTVILLE

Status
Not open for further replies.

SandySu

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jun 24, 2011
Trumansburg, NY
I downloaded this to my desktop. Have to listen to it at least once every day.

Isn't it a great song? Vapian is so talented! And I really like knowing that the idea was spawned right on this SI chat thread. I remember when it all started with us discussing how people were singing the blues because their vape mail didn't come. From that, we conceived the idea of a song, actually singing the blues, and Vapian first posted the words he made up, then made some early videos, and then finally the version I linked to. You can see his earlier versions on YouTube, too.

Here's an older version: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uhvt4Jfuef4

Last edited:

abracadebra

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Oct 19, 2012
Queensland banana bender land of OZ
Good Day and Good Night Debra, Just got out of the Hot Tub and now going to sleep.

Bye
hot as hell in Beerwah.............I have to get food for the master and alice.........waiting for sun to set..........im not going out there...till its cool.................no way

reptilr

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 1, 2010
Melbourne, Australia
Congrats on 6months awsum!!! I think i also missed Joann? I fell asleep half way throughmy post and cant remember (sorries)
Its been a devastating week to hear of the tragidy that happened. My heart goes out to all and also the communities. I read something on facebook that said i will not remember his name, therefore he will not be remembered. Exactly my views , I shall only pay respect to the families and pray for love and support for them at this time.

However i did feel strongly to say, that while music and games may have played a part , it simply is not the same for everyone. I have been a beloved Heavy metal/ death music fan for well over 20years. It has not made me the devil nor have i been afffected by the games i play.
But Deb, it saddened me to read about your family. I do not judge nor do i think of anyone any less for what they have gone through, It takes a lot to share the trials and hurdles of life that we come across, Hugs to you. Be stafe and strong.

On a lighter note I have kept my promise and just finished making some peppermint bark? LOL to take to work tomorrow!!
Thankyou ... I believe it was Cindy who threw the idea myway after finding her stash LOL

I haven't caught up, dont know where the thread is at, except saw your beautiful card Holly,
Rave I hope your keeping well and have popped in, been thinking about you and sending healing light.
Kon .... 12hours ...wow really.... lol I hope it was great. How you keeping these days.
Dearest Uncle you are really a light worker in disguise. You warm my heart when i read your stories about daily life for you. I couldread them all day.

Now i must run and taste test my bark before i wrap them up for work friends tommorrow.
Best evening wishes to you all

Sandysu - keep going girl!!!
*edited i forgot to include not

abracadebra

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Oct 19, 2012
Queensland banana bender land of OZ
Congrats on 6months awsum!!! I think i also missed Joann? I fell asleep half way throughmy post and cant remember (sorries)
Its been a devastating week to hear of the tragidy that happened. My heart goes out to all and also the communities. I read something on facebook that said i will not remember his name, therefore he will not be remembered. Exactly my views , I shall only pay respect to the families and pray for love and support for them at this time.
thanks

However i did feel strongly to say, that while music and games may have played a part , it simply is not the same for everyone. I have been a beloved Heavy metal/ death music fan for well over 20years. It has not made me the devil nor have i been afffected by the games i play.
But Deb, it saddened me to read about your family. I do not judge nor do i think of anyone any less for what they have gone through, It takes a lot to share the trials and hurdles of life that we come across, Hugs to you. Be stafe and strong.

On a lighter note I have kept my promise and just finished making some peppermint bark? LOL to take to work tomorrow!!
Thankyou ... I believe it was Cindy who threw the idea myway after finding her stash LOL

I haven't caught up, dont know where the thread is at, except saw your beautiful card Holly,
Rave I hope your keeping well and have popped in, been thinking about you and sending healing light.
Kon .... 12hours ...wow really.... lol I hope it was great. How you keeping these days.
Dearest Uncle you are really a light worker in disguise. You warm my heart when i read your stories about daily life for you. I couldread them all day.

Now i must run and taste test my bark before i wrap them up for work friends tommorrow.
Best evening wishes to you all

Sandysu - keep going girl!!!
*edited i forgot to include not
thanks reptilr...as I said in my post..(.some people) with mental problems...I feel shouldn't be listening.. to these lyrics.....my son just didn't know where to put fanasty from reality........the tunes fed his fanasty world....
like the violent video games..fed his anger.his illness acted out roles...its very hard to explain..........im very aware ...that not all people are effected by these things...I just feel if there are mental issues....these lyrics of hate and death...and games with same message...is not good for ill minds....thank you for your kind remarks..and warm hugs

Yokymo

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 14, 2012
Harrisburg, PA
Good Morning Voltville...

Oh a morning Watermelon nothing beats the morning with a nice vape. Good to see how vaping makes your day without the nastyness of a morning cig or even when at work, just to take a break away from craziness of work. Gotta love weekends..I will be using my Volts alot an i see alot of new flavors in my future.

But with the holidays almost here.. Hope you all arent going crazy yet

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread