Status
Not open for further replies.

Lauralie

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 26, 2010
Here, there, everywhere!
And we are very happy to have you as well Laurae!!! Glad you are here :)

Well thank you!

My hubby thinks I have lost my mind reading this all the time - yet he is very very happy (as well as my little girl is) that I found it and have pretty much kicked analogs.

Today the president of the company was showing me the new addition to our building (beautiful so far) and pointed out the new patio area so he could keep an eye on how much the "smokers" were out there and looked at me. I informed him that he wasn't going to be seeing me out there and told him why. Explained that I have almost completely converted two other people and was starting on number 3 Monday! He was impressed - they are working towards a more "health friendly work place". Exercise equipment, full-time cook, salad bar, etc. Best of all - I can vape at my desk.

Last edited:

charmed412

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 5, 2010
constant state of confusion
Well thank you!

My hubby thinks I have lost my mind reading this all the time - yet he is very very happy (as well as my little girl is) that I found it and have pretty much kicked analogs.

Today the president of the company was showing me the new addition to our building (beautiful so far) and pointed out the new patio area so he could keep an eye on how much the "smokers" were out there and looked at me. I informed him that he wasn't going to be seeing me out there and told him why. Explained that I have almost completely converted two other people and was starting on number 3 Monday! He was impressed - they are working towards a more "health friendly work place". Exercise equipment, full-time cook, salad bar, etc. Best of all - I can vape at my desk.

You have found, like I did, that ECF is an addiction in itself. But the best one. I have not found better people online or in real life than the people here.
I hope to convert both of my son's at Christmas. My brother is not a smoker any more but he is a going to go over the road again (truck driver) and he wants to start vaping 0 nic juice if he does because he knows that he will start analogs again if he goes back over the road. None of this would have happened if I hadn't found ECF and the PIF people are the cream of the crop.

pm2006

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 24, 2010
S.E. Michigan
Thanks Lox. I start full time after Thanksgiving (temporary) but they are trying really hard to get me placed permanently. It would be an amazing opportunity and I could retire with this one. Keep your fingers crossed! I HAVE TO PRACTICE TYPING!! I can't get the job if I can't pass the test and it isn't looking good so far. :(

axolotly

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 9, 2010
GA
Thanks Lox. I start full time after Thanksgiving (temporary) but they are trying really hard to get me placed permanently. It would be an amazing opportunity and I could retire with this one. Keep your fingers crossed! I HAVE TO PRACTICE TYPING!! I can't get the job if I can't pass the test and it isn't looking good so far. :(

Try this something like this: FreeTypingGame.net - Spacebar Invaders, a Free Typing Game

I remember when my father downloaded a bunch of typing training games on our old 386 computer, and "made" me play :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread