Chit Chattin away!

Status
Not open for further replies.
hey everyone!!

Friday i went to a luncheon where we accepted 6,000.00 for the shooting range!!

THEN we spent this weekend at another fundraiser, and woke up sunday morning to my pup having been ran over. UGggggg- we think he will be okay his pelvis is cracked, and he has some road rash- but nothing major- I didnt even know he was hurt until he come back in the bedroom and couldnt jump into the bed. He is supposed to stay as immobile as possible for 4-6 weeks. He is a hunting dog- and hunting season JUST started.. I dont know how I am giong to keep him down. Especially when the other dogs get to go hunting..

Then we went out to the shooting range, and out of 33 acres that we drive ALL over, I pulled up to a spot, opened my door and when I stepped out I found my pink drip tip I lost about a month ago!

whoo-hoo!!

BiancaMontgomery

SQUIRREL!
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 27, 2010
North Carolina
Q, I'm so sorry about your dog! I hope it will recover quickly. Woo Hoo for finding a drip tip lost that long ago...what are the odds of that??? Awesome!! :banana:

Carrie, good to see you honey!

Good Morning everyone! My babies are running around like little nut jobs. :blink: I need more coffee! Love y'all!

markfm

Aussie Pup Wrangler
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 9, 2010
Beautiful Baldwinsville (CNY)
Yeah, office-ese is something I have to be good at, but after a nice weekend I'm not yet spun up to produce the required quota of drivel. End result is that it's going to be much of the day before I'm done (I'm doing other, actually productive, stuff throughout the day).

BiancaMontgomery

SQUIRREL!
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 27, 2010
North Carolina
Worst. Cake. Ever!
lifesize-wedding-cake.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread