Not open for further replies.

Darkwitless

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 21, 2010
KY
Sorry to interrupt but........

You guys know any good threads on the use of VG use only?

I got a member who is about to give up trying because she can't use PG?

VG USERS ONLY

But it hasn't been updated recently. I can only use a small bit of PG myself. Virgin Vapor is pricey but has some good stuff and several vendors will do 100% vg - but the flavorings may include PG. I personally haven't had an issue with most flavors, but there are a couple of I can't do even if if everything else is VG.

If s/he is a member here - please tell them they can PM me and I'll share my experience.

Darkwitless

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 21, 2010
KY
I can send some 0PG vanilla tobacco and car capp, just need to know the mg desired. I use natures flavors organic flavorings and tpa's tobacco blend alc. The person will then be able to figure out if natural flavorings and 0PG do what's needed.

Apparently Ecopure is pretty solid, though pricey (pricey is relative -- I'm used to < $3/ounce DIY :) ) I'm pretty sure GoodProphets, vapor4life, multiple other places do either zero or very low PG these days. PM them and they won't give out mix details but will usually give a yes or no kind of answer.

Good Prophets isn't carrying VG only anymore. Rob broke my heart. He had some really good stuff, but I think he ran into quality issues with his supplier. I give him credit for walking away from them if there were issues. I know at one point I'd been hounding him about a VG camel he carried being out of stock. he said it was in - and then email me to let me know it wasn't up to his standards. I think the was tactfully saying something was wrong with it. Short time after that he started carrying another brand and has finally moved onto yet another - without VG only options.

Darkwitless

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 21, 2010
KY
Ahhhh, things are rolling a little better now.

I tried earlier today and gave up.

The Boy was home for the weekend and Mon and Today for fall break. For a kid who lives in a dorm room with a tinie tiny fridge and microwave, he took a crapton of food back with him. lol

Caught up on some sleep, actually did some homework (what jerk assigns 12 physics problems over fall break?!) spent time with the family...was a nice visit. Was way to quiet when he left this afternoon. But I think I heard my dryer sigh when he pulled away. The cats keep going into his room tonight and crying. They don't normally sleep with him, but they seem to know he's gone again. The one shadowed me all afternoon and tried to kill me while cooking dinner!

ValDaves

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Sep 12, 2012
Waynesboro, Va
Well Hi there Jazz! :D How are ya hun?

Let me introduce you to my little friends.... 100MEDIA$IMAG0048.jpg 100MEDIA$IMAG0049.jpg

:banana:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread