dancing.gif
penguin.gif

Darkwitless

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 21, 2010
KY
I vote for another heavy frost to kill off all the molding things and pollen and then I'll be happy again. lol

Spent a gorgeous day at CC meet - pretty trees, sunny, but 43* when we got there and 70* when we left. I feel like I was shedding clothes all day. lol Started with sweat shirt over polo over long sleeve tee, ended in polo shirt.

Our boys placed 2nd - they lost to an excellent team from Louisville. Our sole Sr varsity runner won the race. He wanted this one BAD (it was our home meet) and both his grandmothers were there.

The trees were gorgeous - heavy wind coming in tonight - so I;m glad I got to enjoy the pretty colors while they're on the trees!

Need to mow one more time (I hope) tomorrow

There is no way i could afford Vapcon - too many cool things

Darkwitless

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 21, 2010
KY
Lox (& Jazz)

I have a friend who's hubby is in construction. He built their house (with the help of some friends) and they moved into it 12 years ago. She STILL has contractor/construction steps leading to the 2nd floor.

She told him if they're aren't finished by Christmas she's hiring his friend to put them in.

I have no idea what put her over the edge... lol But I know she threatened to sell his hunting stuff and fishing gear to pay for it. :)

Darkwitless

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 21, 2010
KY
Want to know how to force me to clean my laundry room?

Break one of those stupid .... new fangled light bulbs with my washer open and full of clean clothes and 3 loads of dirty laundry piled up waiting to be washed.

And after 2 years, I found out that can I wash a rinse cycle in my washer without having to have clothes in it!

My neighbors behind us probably thought I was nuts standing on the deck shaking out a bajillion pieces of clothes, one at a time.

If I start to show signs of mercury poisoning, you know why. Though it would be hard to tell from my "normal" behavior :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread