• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Chit Chattin Pagans, Come sit a spell:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nyxie

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 3, 2009
Port Richey, Fl.
Spring is awake, so how have you gotten you hands dirty in the earthen soil?
Timed my azaleas of limbs that did not bud , now they are so happy and colorful.<3

We have spring break this week, so my youngest and I planted Morning Glories yesterday. I can't wait to see them.

DruidPriest

ECF Veteran
Sep 30, 2013
I have participated in other Pagan threads in sites not related to pagans successfully.
Wile healing/support and advise seam to rule other topics are/were entertained.
Pagan; recipes, child care, stories/poems, history, sent yule cards each year. And even posted pagan pics form the net. We also just chitchatted. X had a hard day at work wile Y went to the lake with the kids. All in all very active threads. Talks of meditation. Cross culturally we learns a lot about each other and our individual Pagan paths not one keeping to themselves?
Seams silly to me to join a group and remain silent...

As far as e cigs go:
I'm I the only Pagan vapor wanting to move off the batt and other wise electricity?
I feel better not using paper and kill trees for my addiction. No .... litter and burning.
But what to do with all the dead batt we vapors will have?
Sure cell phones have batts and most don't get recycled. But there are lots of places to take them if your inclined to.
I already send my dead Ce2 out for reuse. And save every juice bottle for sharing samples.

I want to see a crank flash light mod pv mass produced. I've see them work, I have the blueprints. So why not?...

As a pagan my tobacco was used for more the just smoking. Wonders if Pan wants an e cig. What do I do about a wasp sting now?...

SJ Tucker? never heard, see I learned something and found a fun singer..

A double blast, WiccaNoita the poster of this vid (this music file I sent her). Has other awesome vids BTW.

See we are Pagan vapors we can find thing to talk about e cig related or not.

You have blueprints? I tinker quite a bit I'd be happy to take a look. I also have a contact at my local vape shop. I know its not mass production but it may be a start.

Slim and simple EVOD tank, eGo Twist 1100 mAh battery. DruidPriest

DruidPriest

ECF Veteran
Sep 30, 2013
I think Celtic Wiccan guidance is where my 3yo daughter is naturally drawn too... and I'll let her go with that. I have this distinct feeling she knows better of the energies of life than I ever will. -Magnus

Children are unbiased the have no notion of social standards and magick is not a choice but a natural part of the world. Good choice friend

Slim and simple EVOD tank, eGo Twist 1100 mAh battery. DruidPriest

Tache

Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 25, 2013
BC Canada
This is amazing! I had never come across this forum before. I don't know that I would "officially" fall into any of the self-specified "categories" that have been mentioned - on the other hand I very well may default into one. Connection with animals, earth, energy - disappointed with mainstream and ego-based "formal" religions.

So pleased to see the universality of vaping.

CronesCauldron

Mar 4, 2017
Yea, I think TJ would actually LIKE having people dancing at his memorial. This dancing kerfluffle reminds me of SJ Tucker's song, "Me and the Mandolin Holy Man", though her line was, "Rocking the Lincoln Memorial." If you're not familiar with SJ Tucker, you should do yourself the favor of googling her.

So I think that this forum tends to go quiet because there's no specifically Pagan take on vaping, and discussing Paganism among Pagans goes quiet pretty quickly, because our different flavors just sort of let each other be. But, still, it is nice to meet others here who share both interests. Maybe we could find stuff to talk about:

Anybody got a good mead e-liquid recipe worked out?

What's the best ritual you ever participated in? Most fun ritual I attended was a druid ritual with Danse Macabre at Pantheacon. Completely silly, exhausting, and deeply moving. We made flags, and processed through the hotel, led by Danse Macabre, chanting, drumming, rattling, howling. Biggest ball of energy I was ever a part of was also at Pantheacon - the Morrigan Devotional with Thorne Coyle and friends. It's a wonder we didn't start a tornado. Hundreds of people, circling and dancing, chanting and growing stronger and stronger. The Morrigan was....well I guess you would never describe her as happy, but she seemed to be satisfied.

Is it proper to have Ho_Ho's instead of Twinkies at a Discordian High Mass?

See, we have all sorts of stuff to talk about.

Reactions: liblue1

CronesCauldron

Mar 4, 2017

Attachments

• cat and coffee.jpg
    cat and coffee.jpg
    52.5 KB · Views: 12

CronesCauldron

Mar 4, 2017
Hey all! Just stopped in for minute trying to catch up on the latest greatest in cartomizers these days, and figured I'd say hello. I apologise I haven't been around to make stickies and moderate and all that happy stuff, but life is busy these days. Between a 40 hour a week job, starting my own witchy supply store including making all our products by hand, getting my not-for-profit organization off the ground, and joining my local CUUPs group I barely have time for basic living. LOL So hopefully soon I will be back in the midst of my fellow Vaping Pagans. In the mean time, if anyone knows how I can make someone else a moderator for this group send me a PM. I should get an email about it and know to check it out. Anyway, Blessed Be folks!

Merry Meet VaporPhreak, just found this magick little spot tucked sweetly under an enchanted mushroom in the corner of the garden of vapor-friendly folk... Good luck with all you've taken on. I may have to lie down for a few minutes just to recover from reading it all... :) Just wanted to say hi, but here's a really stupid (yes, there ARE stupid questions, because I'm a queen among those who ask them), how does one tell the date when a post was made? ... There, that should make you homesick for all you've been missing LOL from your moderator duties :).

liblue1

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Merry Meet VaporPhreak, just found this magick little spot tucked sweetly under an enchanted mushroom in the corner of the garden of vapor-friendly folk... Good luck with all you've taken on. I may have to lie down for a few minutes just to recover from reading it all... :) Just wanted to say hi, but here's a really stupid (yes, there ARE stupid questions, because I'm a queen among those who ask them), how does one tell the date when a post was made? ... There, that should make you homesick for all you've been missing LOL from your moderator duties :).
Merry Meet @CronesCauldron .....So nice to meet you......
Yes I am sorry to say you have replied to an old post....SO many of these people have moved on to other places and hardly anyone comes here anymore...
The most active thread is the one I started last year...We have completed the year and a day (plus some).....and again there has been so little interest that it's been very quiet for the past month....
The date of the post is in the lower left corner of the post....
You are most welcome to join us and maybe add some useful insight...I am sure others might chime in too....

Last edited:

CronesCauldron

Mar 4, 2017
Merry Meet @CronesCauldron .....So nice to meet you......
Yes I am sorry to say you have replied to an old post....SO many of these people have moved on to other places and hardly anyone comes here anymore...
The most active thread is the one I started last year...We have completed the year and a day (plus some).....and again there has been so little interest that it's been very quiet for the past month....
The date of the post is in the lower left corner of the post....
Here is a link to the latest thread....you are most welcome to join us and maybe add some useful insight...I am sure others might chime in too....
Pagan/Wiccan Revival 2016

Merry meet and it's nice to meet you as well libue1. Thanks for directions to your newer thread and for answering my 'where-the-heck's-the date question' ;). You never know when the winds of interest will blow... Maybe more discussion and sharing will develop... will grow <3 :)

Tache

Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 25, 2013
BC Canada
This is amazing! I had never come across this forum before. I don't know that I would "officially" fall into any of the self-specified "categories" that have been mentioned - on the other hand I very well may default into one. Connection with animals, earth, energy - disappointed with mainstream and ego-based "formal" religions.

So pleased to see the universality of vaping.

@Crones Cauldron - Cheers for the like and welcome to the world of the vaping forum. Pardon my lack of Wiccan or Pagan etiquette as I simply haven't had the education in it. Suffice to say that the sentiment and intentions are pure and honest.

Here's what I'm curious about. I have no doubt that vaping is a public health "miracle" and just the best thing since "who knows what". I would like to know if others who prefer to operate in the natural world also find it a bit of a paradox. I love fresh herbs, vegetables, fruit and meat; and I use real butter - basically, genuine food - and I usually (although not always) avoid "manufactured" convenience foods full of artificial "chemicals". Yet every day I willingly, in fact joyfully, inhale an aerosol concoction of barely pronounceable compounds - at least on the hour, if not constantly. How do other Pagans and/or Wiccans resolve this apparent cognitive dissonance?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread