The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Chit Chattin Pagans, Come sit a spell:

Discussion in 'Pagan Vapers' started by Adrena, Jun 12, 2011.

Tags:
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. Adrena

Adrena ECF Guru ECF Veteran

Feb 14, 2011
    Washington
    BLESSED YULE! my Pagan ECF friend. Hope your night is cleansing )0(

2. MsTick

MsTick Super Member ECF Veteran

Mar 12, 2011
    California
    My gratitude to those of you who midwifed the newborn sun - while I slept like an overworked bankruptcy paralegal.:)

3. Adrena

Feb 14, 2011
    Washington
    Spring is awake, so how have you gotten you hands dirty in the earthen soil?
    Timed my azaleas of limbs that did not bud , now they are so happy and colorful.<3

4. Nyxie

Nyxie Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

May 3, 2009
    Port Richey, Fl.
    We have spring break this week, so my youngest and I planted Morning Glories yesterday. I can't wait to see them.

5. MsTick

MsTick Super Member ECF Veteran

Mar 12, 2011
    California
    Just ate a pea pod fresh off the vine. Not many, though, as the jays had a feast before I could get my turn.

The kale is lovely, too. Tomato seeds haven't peeked out of their starter mix yet, though.

6. Adrena

Feb 14, 2011
    Washington
    Yummy veggies and lovely flowers. Spring is so much fun.

7. Adrena

Feb 14, 2011
    Washington
  8. Nyxie

Nyxie Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

May 3, 2009
    Port Richey, Fl.
    Blessed Beltane to you and all of our other friends here as well.

We finally have some sprouts in our morning glory patch, along with the weeds. Eileen will not allow me to weed the flower bed because they are not weeds to her. I also see some leftover sun flowers sprouting to.

9. Adrena

Feb 14, 2011
    Washington
    have a random foxglove I never planted pop up. 88 here today fire has got it's hold...
    Readying the deck for summer <3

10. lannister

lannister Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jan 6, 2012
    CT, central
    Does anyone follow this thread still?

11. knitcrotatter

knitcrotatter Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jun 22, 2013
    Waterbury, CT, USA
    I just found this thread today! Hope everyone's summer is going well so far!

12. DruidPriest

DruidPriest Senior Member ECF Veteran

Sep 30, 2013
    You have blueprints? I tinker quite a bit I'd be happy to take a look. I also have a contact at my local vape shop. I know its not mass production but it may be a start.

Slim and simple EVOD tank, eGo Twist 1100 mAh battery. DruidPriest

13. DruidPriest

DruidPriest Senior Member ECF Veteran

Sep 30, 2013
    Children are unbiased the have no notion of social standards and magick is not a choice but a natural part of the world. Good choice friend

Slim and simple EVOD tank, eGo Twist 1100 mAh battery. DruidPriest

14. Tache

Tache Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    Jun 25, 2013
    BC Canada
    This is amazing! I had never come across this forum before. I don't know that I would "officially" fall into any of the self-specified "categories" that have been mentioned - on the other hand I very well may default into one. Connection with animals, earth, energy - disappointed with mainstream and ego-based "formal" religions.

So pleased to see the universality of vaping.

• Like Like x 1
  15. CronesCauldron

CronesCauldron Full Member

Mar 4, 2017

• Like Like x 1
  16. CronesCauldron

Mar 4, 2017
    My kind of people...

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1
  17. CronesCauldron

Mar 4, 2017
    Merry Meet VaporPhreak, just found this magick little spot tucked sweetly under an enchanted mushroom in the corner of the garden of vapor-friendly folk... Good luck with all you've taken on. I may have to lie down for a few minutes just to recover from reading it all... :) Just wanted to say hi, but here's a really stupid (yes, there ARE stupid questions, because I'm a queen among those who ask them), how does one tell the date when a post was made? ... There, that should make you homesick for all you've been missing LOL from your moderator duties :).

• Like Like x 1
  18. liblue1

liblue1 ECF Guru Verified Member ECF Veteran

Merry Meet @CronesCauldron .....So nice to meet you......
    Yes I am sorry to say you have replied to an old post....SO many of these people have moved on to other places and hardly anyone comes here anymore...
    The most active thread is the one I started last year...We have completed the year and a day (plus some).....and again there has been so little interest that it's been very quiet for the past month....
    The date of the post is in the lower left corner of the post....
    You are most welcome to join us and maybe add some useful insight...I am sure others might chime in too....

• Like Like x 1
  19. CronesCauldron

Mar 4, 2017
    Merry meet and it's nice to meet you as well libue1. Thanks for directions to your newer thread and for answering my 'where-the-heck's-the date question' ;). You never know when the winds of interest will blow... Maybe more discussion and sharing will develop... will grow <3 :)

• Like Like x 1
  20. Tache

Tache Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    Jun 25, 2013
    BC Canada
    @Crones Cauldron - Cheers for the like and welcome to the world of the vaping forum. Pardon my lack of Wiccan or Pagan etiquette as I simply haven't had the education in it. Suffice to say that the sentiment and intentions are pure and honest.

Here's what I'm curious about. I have no doubt that vaping is a public health "miracle" and just the best thing since "who knows what". I would like to know if others who prefer to operate in the natural world also find it a bit of a paradox. I love fresh herbs, vegetables, fruit and meat; and I use real butter - basically, genuine food - and I usually (although not always) avoid "manufactured" convenience foods full of artificial "chemicals". Yet every day I willingly, in fact joyfully, inhale an aerosol concoction of barely pronounceable compounds - at least on the hour, if not constantly. How do other Pagans and/or Wiccans resolve this apparent cognitive dissonance?

• Like Like x 1