The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Chit Chattin Pagans, Come sit a spell:

Discussion in 'Pagan Vapers' started by Adrena, Jun 12, 2011.

Tags:
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. liblue1

liblue1 ECF Guru Verified Member ECF Veteran

Merry meet...
    Well @Tache I can say that I did my homework on the subject as I try to eat as simple and pure as I can..
    I Looked up VG and found where it comes from & what it's used for....you should be able to get it at your local health food store...
    Amazon.com: NOW Solutions Glycerine Vegetable, 16-Fluid Ounces: Health & Personal Care

I also did the same with my flavorings...I try to use the most natural flavorings I can find...(and yes there are many....)....also found at the health food store...
    as for the PG...well since I use 80 VG/20 PG I think I am doing as healthy as I can get...
    also think about the alternative....the 4000 + chemicals in cigarettes.....so while not being 100% pure it's as close as I have found...

BTW I have started a new Pagan thread if you would like to join us....

Pagan/Wiccan Revival 2016