Cigar Smoke, Cigarette Smoke, Huka Smoke, Sweet Smoke - *Pulls out Hair*

Status
Not open for further replies.

tr1age

ECF Veteran
Jan 12, 2009
New York, New York
alttabme.com
So I swear the taste is the hardest thing to figure out here.

I figure lots of you come from different backgrounds with smoking.

Personally, I suppose I would consider myself not a hardcore because a usb pass through or a screwdriver just seems ridiculous to me. Not that I don't think it has its uses for those who like it but for me, I just want my battery charger and ecig in my pocket. I like to go outside and take my mental breaks.

Anywhoo not the point the point is I wanna try a flavor test here for people with my same issue of not being able to match tastes with reviews here. Maybe if we included some of these details below it will help everyone out more! (of course I have read through as many posts as possible, I am hoping by adding these little details we can get a better idea of flavors!)

If you could list:

Type of Smoker:(Cigar, Cigarette, Huka, Other)

Prefer: (Sweet, Dry, Cigar Flavor, Neutral.)

What you look for:

Flavor(s) Liked the most:
Why and What it tastes like to you:
What it tastes like to you:

Flavor(s) Disliked:
Why and What it tastes like to you:
What it tastes like to you:

--------

I think this will help break down how your tastebuds will take to different flavors. I will go first!

--------

Type of Smoker: Cigarette

Prefer: Dry

What you look for: I want the taste to fill my mouth and lungs so when I inhale i can feel it go down and then on the way out know there was vapor in my lungs without leaving too strong a taste or too sweet a taste that will make it so i cannot use it all day.

Flavor(s) liked the most: RY3
Why and What it tastes like to you:This has a very dry flavor with a sweet twinge in the after taste. It is similar to a regular cigarette but without the nasty after taste. It feels heavier in the lungs.

Flavor(s) liked the most: Vanilla mixed with French Vanilla MLB
Why and What it tastes like to you:The French Vanilla MLB is too light for me, but by adding the vanilla to it, the vapor feels stronger in my throat and helps make it feel more cigarette like.

Flavor(s) Disliked: RY4(Janty)
Why and What it tastes like to you: the RY4 tastes like a very very light cooled vapor with a very strong cotton candy after taste. It feels like smoking this all day would give me a headache.

Flavor(s) Disliked: Menthol(puresmoker)
Why and What it tastes like to you: This tastes like peppermint flavored herbal tea without any sugar or honey added. I have a personal issue with this flavor cause it makes me remmeber when I am sick. So some people may like it.

Flavor(s) Disliked: 555 Blend and Turkish
Why and What it tastes like to you: These both taste more like cigars to me and the 555 blend has more of a peanut taste to it. VERY smoked smell as well. These are both very similar just the 555 has the nutty taste. Like a peanut at a bar peanut.

nicowolf

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 9, 2008
near Akron, OH, USA
I do like this breakdown. I would like to see throat hit added in there. Some flavors sound wonderful and taste wonderful, but lack the throat hit offered by others. I am a regular cig smoker, but I want a throat hit that will knock me on my .... - like a cigar would. I find I can't put the ecig down because I never feel physically beaten like I do with analogs. After two analogs I feel like I have been in a torture chamber for a few hours. After 30 minutes vaping, I can feel the nic effects, but not the "just survived hell" feeling. I know it's masochistic, but that is what I miss about analogs, and why I still can't do just the ecig. I am dying to hear which flavor delivers that kick to the lungs and throat. 36mg improved it, but didn't fix it - not to mention that it is more nic than I should be doing.

tr1age

ECF Veteran
Jan 12, 2009
New York, New York
alttabme.com
I do like this breakdown. I would like to see throat hit added in there. Some flavors sound wonderful and taste wonderful, but lack the throat hit offered by others. I am a regular cig smoker, but I want a throat hit that will knock me on my .... - like a cigar would. I find I can't put the ecig down because I never feel physically beaten like I do with analogs. After two analogs I feel like I have been in a torture chamber for a few hours. After 30 minutes vaping, I can feel the nic effects, but not the "just survived hell" feeling. I know it's masochistic, but that is what I miss about analogs, and why I still can't do just the ecig. I am dying to hear which flavor delivers that kick to the lungs and throat. 36mg improved it, but didn't fix it - not to mention that it is more nic than I should be doing.

i think i am aiming more toward flavors over throat hit.
But if you explained your favorite flavors with that in mind, it would explain why. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread