Cigarette free after 60 years at a pack a day.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Texreid

Mar 24, 2019
Hi, I could not have stopped smoking without the e.cig. I tried everything possible but they made me sick. I have been smoke free now for six months and know I will not start again as long as I have my e.cig. I have emphasema and it's too late for me but with the e.cig I'm quite happy. I have been using the Gladius X and I love it. I want to get another more modern type as I am having to send overseas for the 1.5 ohm coils I need. Am 72 yy with arthritis so a unit that is easy to fill etcetera and not too pricey would be great. I welcome your suggestions. Many thanks. Maria

jandrew

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 2, 2013
Winnipeg
Congrats on 6 months!

You don't mention what mod you are using, but a good current tank is the Zenith --- there are 1.6ohm, 0.8ohm, and 0.5ohm coils available for it. It is a top fill tank (you just twist the top piece to expose the fill slot), coils last pretty long, and are easy to change as well.

If you are looking for a whole kit, then the Kroma-A Zenith kit is pretty highly regarded around here. Not exactly low priced, but worth it. My brother uses one, and I bought one for a friend and she has been happily using it for 6+ months now.

Texreid

Mar 24, 2019
Congrats on 6 months!

You don't mention what mod you are using, but a good current tank is the Zenith --- there are 1.6ohm, 0.8ohm, and 0.5ohm coils available for it. It is a top fill tank (you just twist the top piece to expose the fill slot), coils last pretty long, and are easy to change as well.

If you are looking for a whole kit, then the Kroma-A Zenith kit is pretty highly regarded around here. Not exactly low priced, but worth it. My brother uses one, and I bought one for a friend and she has been happily using it for 6+ months now.
Thanks so much for your help. I'll check it out.

Zazie

ECF Guru? No!
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 2, 2018
Maine, USA
The penny just dropped I see you're from NZ too
I'm not--though I did live there for a year when I was five, a long, long time ago--but @AngeNZ is (as you probably guessed from her user name), and I thought she might have some good ideas for you.

TylerA

ECF Veteran
Mar 7, 2019
Alberta, Canada
Hi, I could not have stopped smoking without the e.cig. I tried everything possible but they made me sick. I have been smoke free now for six months and know I will not start again as long as I have my e.cig. I have emphasema and it's too late for me but with the e.cig I'm quite happy. I have been using the Gladius X and I love it. I want to get another more modern type as I am having to send overseas for the 1.5 ohm coils I need. Am 72 yy with arthritis so a unit that is easy to fill etcetera and not too pricey would be great. I welcome your suggestions. Many thanks. Maria

Congratulations!

Congrats on 6 months!

I can attest to the Kroma-A Zenith kit, I even bought a 2nd tank for it. It produces good flavor (I like the 0.8Ω coils the most), and its super easy to fill and super easy to change the coils ... and since you can change the coils while the tank is full, there's no mess.

I'm new here, and to vaping, and while I haven't tried any other tanks, I really don't know if I want to ... the Zenith is just great.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread