Cignot is Straightforward About Their Wares.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cheeseburgermonger

ECF Veteran
Sep 17, 2010
USA
I've ordered from a couple other sites, and ya know how they have reviews of their products? Mm, and I'm sure you're noticed that all the reviews are so wonderful and happy? Well, that is because most vendors will not approve negative posts. Sure, I get why. They're trying to make a sale, but it sure isn't honest. I had posted such a negative review with another company - I'm not going to way who, here - and they didn't put it up. Hm. Well, it sure undermines my faith in that company and all of their wares.

Cignot is great. They are honest and forthcoming about their products. I was skimming through some reviews of a product I already own and love, and I came across a few negative opinions. Wow! Even though it didn't reflect one of their products in a positive light, Cignot didn't omit it!

That's the sort of honesty I look for in a store, online or otherwise.

redheadone

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Feb 2, 2011
North Carolina
I ll tell you what she did for me.. I had purchased a tank ki form her but had only been using one of the attys. Well Friday I decided to clean the first one and use the new one. Did not work. I tried a couple of things but decided that it was DOA. So I wrote Vicki telling her of the situation and also informing her that I had thought that the warrenty had run out. Without a second thought she told me to send it back and she would replace it. Even better she sent me one while the other one is still in transit to her. Now that is Customer Service.

Cignot is my go-to supply house, but some of the vendors represented here on ECF are so friendly and committed that I've been trying their wares as far as e-liquids are concerned, or for accessories that Cignot doesn't currently carry. I still order from Cignot once a month at least, but I've been tossing a little bit of business at the competition too, no reason not to spread the love.

redheadone

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Feb 2, 2011
North Carolina
Oh I order from several vendors. You are right I spread the love to. Maybe a little too much seeing as how I am broke and waiting for my next paycheck There quite a few companies like vicki's who have top notch service. But know come next week I will either be buying more harware or more juice. You can never have too much LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread