The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

cigtechs e cig case

Discussion in 'Accessory Reviews' started by swanee, Mar 7, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. swanee

swanee Senior Member ECF Veteran

Dec 29, 2008
    me fi
    Just wanted to post my new carrying case from cigtechs and the shopping experience. Shipping was very fast and when a problem arose communication was very good.My address is rural and for some reason won't show up in computer systems for usps..

The case fells really sturdy and holds 2 batts, 1 atomizer with tip and one spare atomizer all in a handy little package here's some pics
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Forgot to mention this is my 901/4075 in there..

http://www.cigtechs.com/Default.asp?Redirected=Y

2. macpanda

macpanda Senior Member ECF Veteran

Feb 20, 2009
    Geneva, IL
    Yea I have one and I either carry my 103 or 801 in it (bought both my 103 and 801 from cigtechs also and I absolutely love them) Sometimes I put a lil of both in the case. Though usually I carry my 801 in it and carry my 103 in my pocket so I can easily smoke it when driving and stuff. Glad you had a great experience like me :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.