Claromizer trouble

Status
Not open for further replies.

Joed

ECF Veteran
Oct 21, 2010
Western NY - US
The CE2's work best with thinner liquids. You may want to try reverse filling the carto to empty it, add a little everclear, vodka or distilled water to thin it a little, shake it up and refill the carto. If there is room in the carto for the thinning juice you don't need to empty it first.

I'm running one on a Provari and had some burning taste when it got to half full at 4.0 v. I added a little ec and am now vaping at 4.4v/3.0 ohms and no burnt taste for as g as the liquid lasts w/ tons of vapor.

Joed

ECF Veteran
Oct 21, 2010
Western NY - US
I'll go with distilled water, sorry to say but i've got no vodka at work :(

LOL, I don't either. The vodka or ec will kick up the throat hit a bit. Also put a drop or two of ejuice on the coil/ceramic cup and let it soak a little. Shake up the carto a bit to get the wick to exchange the thicker juice with the lighter stuff. It may take a few hits before it works. Tipping the battery up higher than the mouthpiece may also help prevent burnt taste until the thicker juice works it's way out of the wick. Good luck.

edit: I didn't have to cut the silicone cup to get it to vape at 4.4v. I found that cutting the silicone cup caused leaks. Maybe I cut too much but I now don't need to cut them.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread