Classy, Discreet Vape Recommendations

Status
Not open for further replies.

Digs

ECF Veteran
Apr 6, 2010
Ohio
Hey my fellow ECFers. I'm looking for a small, classy, & discreet vape mod. Something I could pull out while in a suit and not look ridiculous. Also I need to be able to use my own DIY e-juice. I've been vaping for a long time but I don't keep up with the latest gadgets anymore. Anyone have any recommendations? Thanks!

Baditude

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 8, 2012
Ridgeway, Ohio
My current setup might fit your description.

JAC Vapor series B DNA75W regulated mod. Two models: a black 22mm top and sandstorm 25mm top. Classy, sleek, small and sexy.

d09230574460ee7bdf8639b0a7c01ca9.jpg
upload_2018-5-5_14-59-26.jpeg

JACVapour-Series-B-DNA-75-Sandstorm.jpg
dna-sandstorm-s4.jpg

original Crown clearomizer tank. Three color options. Four coil options. Easy top fill. Wide range of air control. No leaking. I have 3 standard size (4ml) and 2 mini (2ml) tanks.

upload_2018-5-5_15-0-19.jpeg

Coil options:
  • 0.15 ohm Dual Ni200 Nickel Uwell Crown Sub-Ohm Coil - 400 to 600 Degrees Fahrenheit
  • 0.25 ohm Dual Stainless Steel Uwell Crown Sub-Ohm Coil - 80 to 120W
  • 0.5 ohm Dual Stainless Steel Uwell Crown Sub-Ohm Coil - 30 to 80W
  • 1.2 ohm Single Stainless Steel Uwell Crown Coil - 10 to 30W

Last edited:

Digs

ECF Veteran
Apr 6, 2010
Ohio
From a glance, the Aspire Breeze looks somewhat promising. I'll look more into that one. The JAC Vapor series is too big for what I'm in the market for. I already have something around that size.

I really like the discreetness of the Juul but you can't use your own DIY e-Liquid in that can you? Is there something around in that form factor that I can use my own liquid?

stols001

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2017
Juul pods are refillable, to an extent, but it's kind of involved, and not so "classy" I'd say. Also I think they can only be refilled a few times.

Another pod mod or AIO vape might suit, I'm not sure which one. It sounds like you wants something pen style, but more masculine. I'm sure you'll be able to find it.

By the way, Jaq B offers starter kits that are pen style. If you like the look of the device, you can get something similarly styled, but much smaller. Etc.

Anna

madstabber

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 20, 2013
Concoction Creating Cave
The Jac mod baditude suggested is the classiest mod on the market. Pod mods aren’t classy at all. I just thought you should know. I haven’t used any pod mods so I can’t help you with that. When you want to know what’s classy I am the foremost authority on the subject. After seeing what your looking for it’s not classy your after. You want ease of use and stealth. Sorry that’s all I got and I hope it helps. Stay classy ECF :smokie:

DPLongo22

aka "The Sesquipedalian"
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2011
Midworld
How much battery and juice capacity do you need? The Innokin Goby is TINY and light as a feather, but only holds 2ml, and I think 1300mAh.

The Vaporesso SWAG is the lightest 18650 mod I've found, VW and can fit tanks up to 22mm. If you're a TC vaper, less than 30 watts, dance past the SWAG because it would let you down. I like it a LOT, but the only temp control I use is my air conditioner.

JAC B (DNA & original model) is also my favorite, but gooses, ganders, and all that's been said about them.

The one thing I can promise you is that there's SOMETHING out there that's perfect for you. Today we're still fortunate enough to have choices beyond our imaginations.

This too, unfortunately, shall pass. Grab em while the grabbing is still good.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Digs

ECF Veteran
Apr 6, 2010
Ohio
I appreciate your opinion madstabber. I agree that the Jac mod is a good looking mod, especially the black/silver combo one. I guess we all have our own opinions as to what classy is. The older I get, the more embarrassed I am to be vaping. I think the cloud chasing obnoxious teens kind of ruined it for me. I remember when the Janty eGo first came out and I got one I felt so sophisticated vaping on it. No one knew what vaping was where I lived at that time and it made me feel kind of worldly to have one. Not to mention, the Janty eGo was a great looking vape. So for myself, discreetness and classy are almost synonymous when it come to vaping. But that's just my own opinion.

Now to DPLongo22. I don't need much battery or juice capacity at all. This will not be my primary vape. This is something I would take to work to stealth vape and to take with me on a night out on the town. I already have quite a few small, low-key mods including the eGo Twist, iJust2 mini, iStick Pico, and many others. What I want now is one of these pod mods--something around the size of the Juul.

So my criteria is:

* mouth-to-lung vape
* very discreet (juul size)
* able to use my own e-liquid
* battery capacity and juice capacity don't really matter to me
* price is not an issue
* high quality, best vape possible in that form factor

DPLongo22

aka "The Sesquipedalian"
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2011
Midworld
I appreciate your opinion madstabber. I agree that the Jac mod is a good looking mod, especially the black/silver combo one. I guess we all have our own opinions as to what classy is. The older I get, the more embarrassed I am to be vaping. I think the cloud chasing obnoxious teens kind of ruined it for me. I remember when the Janty eGo first came out and I got one I felt so sophisticated vaping on it. No one knew what vaping was where I lived at that time and it made me feel kind of worldly to have one. Not to mention, the Janty eGo was a great looking vape. So for myself, discreetness and classy are almost synonymous when it come to vaping. But that's just my own opinion.

Now to DPLongo22. I don't need much battery or juice capacity at all. This will not be my primary vape. This is something I would take to work to stealth vape and to take with me on a night out on the town. I already have quite a few small, low-key mods including the eGo Twist, iJust2 mini, iStick Pico, and many others. What I want now is one of these pod mods--something around the size of the Juul.

So my criteria is:

* mouth-to-lung vape
* price is not an issue

The GOBY might work for you then. I need controllable power (VV or VW), which I learned for certain a very long time ago. Kinda bites, because I LOVED a lot of the mech mods, but they never kept my boat afloat.

Anyways - here's a pic of the GOBY next to a JAC. It's like "Mini-Me". :lol: The way I vape, it VAPES like Mini-Me too. :vapor:

That gives you a fair perspective of the size. The relatively narrow range of power (10 - 13.5w) just happens to be where I live, so I can use it with zero impact on my vape preference.

Also, I can throw it into literally any front pocket (including jeans & sweats) and not even know it's there. In situations where I need that, it's become the choice for me.

I was wrong on the battery though - it's only 1000mAh (not 1300). Still more than most pods, and more than enough for my (limited) needs of this particular device.

We're all different though, so each of us must make our own decisions about what's going to work best for us. If it's a good option for you, great. If not, you'll find it. :)

Good luck!

Goby-JAC_20180408_105926.jpg

Insomnium

May 6, 2018
As a fan of stainless steel mods, I recommend the Dicodes Dani Extreme V3 (size 18350). Get a nice 22mm high-end tank, they always have some accessories at Αρχική - Steam Tuners to reduce your atomizer's height. It is basically a mod that can satisfy all your needs and it looks sleek. I use a 18650 version which is much bigger (and my Taifun GT3 is a tall tank also) and I love it so much, can pull it out even when wearing suit.
Now it's up to you to find the right coil build which doesn't consume a lot of battery and juice.
BTW you can buy extra tubes to transform it into bigger sizes. And they have 18650 matte black version which will go nicely with black suit also.
PS: Well it is bigger than Juul, sorry I didn't read carefully enough.
QcrQQsm.jpg

mcclintock

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
  • Oct 28, 2014
    Vaporesso Drizzle (or the Avail branded version, ExpressX) has taken over pocket duties from the old EVOD for me. Very small, seperable tank with 510, vape is good enough they ought to make a bigger version. 1.7 ml capacity, yeah right. Tips: all the rainbow colored ones in Avail the switch could stick if you press the corner, others were OK, check it before you get all the way home; the instructions suck, the tank opens the same way as the airflow control just a LOT more force (I usually need to use the back side of sandpaper as a gripper). I've been using high PG in it so it may be unfair, but I find the tank better than my Nautilus Mini at half the size.

P.S. nothing is classier than a original Nautilus (and the mini works on the little Vaporesso battery too).

Last edited:

Baditude

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Apr 8, 2012
    Ridgeway, Ohio
    I don't need much battery or juice capacity at all. This will not be my primary vape. This is something I would take to work to stealth vape and to take with me on a night out on the town. I already have quite a few small, low-key mods including the eGo Twist, iJust2 mini, iStick Pico, and many others. What I want now is one of these pod mods--something around the size of the Juul.

So my criteria is:

* mouth-to-lung vape
    * price is not an issue
    I wish you had been more specific in your original post. If you're set on a Pod Mod:

Which pod systems allow you to add your own e-liquid?

Digs

ECF Veteran
    Apr 6, 2010
    Ohio
    Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread