Status
Not open for further replies.

JC Okie

REOnaut
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 2, 2010
Tulsa, OK
@stols001, Anna, let me just take this opportunity to tell you that I truly believe you would LOVE a REO. If you ever got really curious and wanted to just give it a try before making a big investment, hit me up (PM) and I’ll send you a loaner you could try until you see for yourself that you need one. I’ve been using REOs exclusively for almost 8 years. I’ll never use anything else. And....the first REO (7+ years ago) I ever bought runs as well today as it did the first day I got it. These are indestructible. And boy....in my mind squonking is the way to go. It may not be for everyone, but I’m not sure why... LOL.

Jan

stols001

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2017
That is so nice of you @JC Okie !! I may just take you up on it (maybe in a month or so, once life settles down, hopefully :)

I've always thought they looked awesome, and I've heard tales of the indestructability. I'm probably to the point where I wouldn't say, blow myself UP with a mech, but it would be awesome to try one before buying one.

Thank you, sincerely and I mean that :wub:

Anna

JC Okie

REOnaut
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 2, 2010
Tulsa, OK
That is so nice of you @JC Okie !! I may just take you up on it (maybe in a month or so, once life settles down, hopefully :)

I've always thought they looked awesome, and I've heard tales of the indestructability. I'm probably to the point where I wouldn't say, blow myself UP with a mech, but it would be awesome to try one before buying one.

Thank you, sincerely and I mean that :wub:

Anna
You just let me know when. And I’m serious about the offer. I would love to get you going on a REO. I really think you’d never look back. And I believe mechanical mods are perfectly safe unless you’re a lung-burning, cloud-chasing, sub-sub-sub-Ohmer who doesn’t know Ohm’s Law. LOL. I’ve used them forever, and I’m no electrician. (I didn’t even know Ohm HAD a law before I became a vaper. LOL)

I am a 68-year-old retired English teacher. If I can feel comfortable with a mechanical mod, so can you. ;)

Last edited:

Papa_Lazarou

MKUltra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 23, 2013
Gabriola Island, Canada
You just let me know when. And I’m serious about the offer. I would love to get you going on a REO. I really think you’d never look back. And I believe mechanical mods are perfectly safe unless you’re a lung-burning, cloud-chasing, sub-sub-sub-Ohmer who doesn’t know Ohm’s Law. LOL. I’ve used them forever, and I’m no electrician. (I didn’t even know Ohm HAD a law before I became a vaper. LOL)

I am a 68-year-old retired English teacher. If I can feel comfortable with a mechanical mod, so can you. ;)

^^^ without a doubt, the nicest of us all. I wish there were more Jan's in the world.

Robinowitz

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 27, 2013
No. Cal.

You are such an example of the Reonaut spirit and have always carried the torch to remind us all. It is that Spirit that got me hooked on Reos and Reoville. And just know @stols001, Jan is serious and we can all help you with the learning. Just ask.

And @Vapefiend, my 5 year old tarnished mini just turned her little head in shame.:lol: (Also scolded me for not doing the clear coat process).....Thanks man. Hahaha! BTW, they look gorgeous!!

Vapefiend

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 24, 2015
Connecticut
You are such an example of the Reonaut spirit and have always carried the torch to remind us all. It is that Spirit that got me hooked on Reos and Reoville. And just know @stols001, Jan is serious and we can all help you with the learning. Just ask.

And @Vapefiend, my 5 year old tarnished mini just turned her little head in shame.:lol: (Also scolded me for not doing the clear coat process).....Thanks man. Hahaha! BTW, they look gorgeous!!
Thank you

JC Okie

REOnaut
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 2, 2010
Tulsa, OK
:wub::wub:

You people...I love you guys! Just doing my civic duty....this IS Reoville after all.....

I’ve watch Anna (stols001) being SOOO very helpful and patient with so many newbies in the New Members thread and others. She is very nice, knowledgeable, and big-hearted. She is a natural Reonaut....she just hasn’t discovered the truth of that yet. :lol: If she joined our ranks, it would be our gain.

jifjifjif

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 11, 2011
Vape Canaveral, FL
Vapefiend, keep in mind that with the clear coat if you leave it in the sun, the coating may be sticky until it cools off. Also, I've held my clear coated REO after applying sunblock and whatever was left on my hands made the coating appear hazy until I wiped it down with a wet paper towel.

Vapefiend

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 24, 2015
Connecticut
Vapefiend, keep in mind that with the clear coat if you leave it in the sun, the coating may be sticky until it cools off. Also, I've held my clear coated REO after applying sunblock and whatever was left on my hands made the coating appear hazy until I wiped it down with a wet paper towel.
I found out about the sun today when I took the grand with me to the aquarium lol

Papa_Lazarou

MKUltra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 23, 2013
Gabriola Island, Canada
:wub::wub:

You people...I love you guys! Just doing my civic duty....this IS Reoville after all.....

I’ve watch Anna (stols001) being SOOO very helpful and patient with so many newbies in the New Members thread and others. She is very nice, knowledgeable, and big-hearted. She is a natural Reonaut....she just hasn’t discovered the truth of that yet. :lol: If she joined our ranks, it would be our gain.

It's true - I've seen @stols001 in the news/regulations area of ecf quite a bit. A fine, fine thoughtful person. The stuff of Reoville, for sure.

JC Okie

REOnaut
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 2, 2010
Tulsa, OK
I mean every word of it, J. Now, more than ever, this world needs some tolerance, kindness, and bonhomme.
You are too sweet to me. But I agree that this world can use all the niceness and goodwill we can muster. It seems to be becoming a nasty free-for-all in so many areas. Except for ECF (and I even avoid the “Outside” forum on here,) I can’t stand all the social media....especially the “comments” areas. They are awful.

Besides, don’t ya just find it a lot easier, in general, to be nice than to be ugly? I taught school for several decades and had a few situations I had to deal with. During those times, I had to muster “ugly” and it was so hard. :lol:

Last edited:
Reactions: Papa_Lazarou

Vapefiend

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 24, 2015
Connecticut
Did it get sticky? Did it leave fingerprints or anything? I wonder if it’ll still get tacky in the sun even after it dries for a couple of months...
Just felt sticky but not like it was wet; almost like how your skin feels sticky when it’s humid. Once I got it out of the sun it was back to normal. No issues at all!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread