• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Clone DNA

Status
Not open for further replies.

kteto

ECF Veteran
Jun 10, 2013
London
I do turn off the touch sensor aft the first experience of battery auto drain.

Yes the package came with 4 screws for the back cover, I meant the Atomiser connection copper or brass screw which is already quite bad shape when it reaches me.

Buttons, maybe my cloupor are quite clicky and felt it like cheap plastic feeling when I depress it
Overall, I still find it is a value for $. Definitely true!

vape quality like authentic dna even I use a 1.2 or 1.3 ohm coil it has a continuously smooth flow

For those who really tight for budget to get a quality vape, ipv 2 is good enough

Sent from Gotham City using Tapatalk

Not easy to source the brass screw locally..

Think you have to go back to your vendor and ask for replacement screw..good luck..

kelsteph0510

Verified Member
May 18, 2014
U Can't See Me
I do turn off the touch sensor aft the first experience of battery auto drain.

Yes the package came with 4 screws for the back cover, I meant the Atomiser connection copper or brass screw which is already quite bad shape when it reaches me.

Buttons, maybe my cloupor are quite clicky and felt it like cheap plastic feeling when I depress it
Overall, I still find it is a value for $. Definitely true!

Vape quality like authentic DNA even I use a 1.2 or 1.3 ohm coil it has a continuously smooth flow

For those who really tight for budget to get a quality vape, IPV 2 is good enough

So in your opinion, the ipv2 is better than cloupor30?

Still waiting for sigelei or ipv3 to be released. Quite tempted on the dual 18650.

Darkangel

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 2, 2013
Gotham City
So in your opinion, the ipv2 is better than cloupor30?

Still waiting for sigelei or ipv3 to be released. Quite tempted on the dual 18650.

It all depend on your types of vaping sub ohm or just a average user. The cloupor has it own advantage over IPV 2

I don't play much with sub ohm but more of wanting to try each new toy.

What I meant was how deep is our pocket for such toys. If our pocket not that deep, IPV is a good for both sub ohm and average vaper toy.

The poison has not stop me from trying and experience new equipment and so end of the day I am suffering from ringing of my ears ha ha! I guess I've to really stop somewhere

But just spend within your limit.

Darkangel

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 2, 2013
Gotham City
Everyone have to tune to their own liking..just like some like big boobs some would prefer airport :p

50w is freaking hot and i only occasionally vape at 50w when i like my room to look like genting highland..:D

Genting is nice and cool glad you can make your room like Genting and not only the great smell

Darkangel

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 2, 2013
Gotham City
has any1 face the problem of having to adjust the wattage lower as the battery level drops? else the mod will fire too hot.

In my experience, using just 1.4 ohm with juices that gunk up the coil fast and due to long pressing of the fire button it get heated up and might spoilt the 510 connection. Never use a PT on DNA, the 510 push real deep and the 510 on the mod get push in all the way. And depend on coil built in PT, it get heated and damage the 510

Clear up the gunking of the coil and change cotton or worst case change coil

Darkangel

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 2, 2013
Gotham City
Haha... mod on steroids... ever lasting power.

Not exactly ever lasting power, anyway I use it at home only. Each evening long drag, chain vaping, it still last me around 7days -8 days of evening vaping. Each charge time is around 24hrs

Darkangel

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 2, 2013
Gotham City
The downside will be the charging for sure. But if it is removable, using a nitecore intellicharger will be the best.

It not removable battery, it has to be charged via USB. Anyway, i use it back home only and while charging, I'll use the IPV.

orichi11

Verified Member
Jan 31, 2014
SEA
has anybody face the issue of the DNA killing the battery. completely dead? i got the dna from hotcig and was working fine till yesterday it wont turn on. when i measured the battery, totally dead. not even 1v. bought a new battery in the morning, charged it up and all was ok. did not use it much today but in the evening, it wont turn on again. when i check the battery, it was only 2.9v. has anyone faced this before? good thing is i always unscrew the atomiser when i am not using the dna. i am suspecting the mod is firing by it self.

orichi11

Verified Member
Jan 31, 2014
SEA
zedehyne.jpg

sadly retired.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread