• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Clone DNA

Status
Not open for further replies.

18sign

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 27, 2014
Prison Land
Guys I have two question on my dna30.
1- The screen light at sometime will turn on by itself when you did not touch it then after awhile will turn off again.

2- How you know the battery is fully charged?

Ans. 1 - its seems to be pretty normal *i think* my clone also have this issue, unless i switch it to stealth mode. For me I find the lock function kinda annoying at times especially during quick chain vaping where the chances of locking the fire button seems higher tho.

Ans. 2 - Actually I would prefer charging my batteries with a proper charger rather than using the clone's usb. swapping batteries when required. usually its a daily affair for my clone and me :p

Last edited:

18sign

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 27, 2014
Prison Land
Now no longer go for so much clouds; wasting too much of juices, clouds chasing cost me 10ml or more per day ha ha! Now loving the TH using 4~5ml per day

Sent from Gotham City using Tapatalk

Haha its always good to waste some juices on clouds once in awhile :p normally vaping at 13 - 14 watts @ 1.3ohms
And Yea TH and great lung hits are always welcome any day.

Darkangel

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 2, 2013
Gotham City
Finally, got my real DNA 30 box mod with dual 18650. Battery life is going to last me, still testing

Vape quality is fantastic ImageUploadedByTapatalk1407248008.653832.jpg

cloudpor DNA is closest to the original. The other clone has slightly harsher vape compare to the authentic

The authentic DNA is smooth and great vape

kteto

ECF Veteran
Jun 10, 2013
London
Finally,mine 50w arrived today. 0.4ohm @ 50W firing like a champ and super good throat hit and huge bloody cloud

Cough like mad. Overall a good

Hehe..you are not alone..my dual coil 0.2 ohms also a fogging machine..:D

This mod is much better than my cna clone..quality vape..on/off button..instant fire..

The only thing is the lid screw really pita..other than that no complain..

Darkangel

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 2, 2013
Gotham City
Hehe..you are not alone..my dual coil 0.2 ohms also a fogging machine..:D

This mod is much better than my cna clone..quality vape..on/off button..instant fire..

The only thing is the lid screw really pita..other than that no complain..

Yes bro, running mad like steam bath

Just burnt off my .5ohm coil, broke off totally. It damn bloody good at sub ohm

Yes my complaint is same, the screw is really bad, got to find hardware store soon.

Just take note, I was using and left it in the car and the battery auto run down; check my coil burnt off. I might left touch sensor on and due to some wet juices on the touch sensor, it auto fire off

Check this out,

http://www.tasteyourjuice.com/wordpress/2014/08/06/7020/

probably I got to turn off the touch sensor. Don't really find it useful for me

Other factor is the button, felt it too cheap type, other than that no major complain. It is a good buy and yet at a fraction of a price. China is really improving on their technology

Last edited:

kteto

ECF Veteran
Jun 10, 2013
London
Yes bro, running mad like steam bath

Just burnt off my .5ohm coil, broke off totally. It damn bloody good at sub ohm

Yes my complaint is same, the screw is really bad, got to find hardware store soon.

Just take note, I was using and left it in the car and the battery auto run down; check my coil burnt off. I might left touch sensor on and due to some wet juices on the touch sensor, it auto fire off

Check this out,

Taste Your Juice | THE IPV V2 50 WATT BOX MOD

probably I got to turn off the touch sensor. Don't really find it useful for me

Other factor is the button, felt it too cheap type, other than that no major complain. It is a good buy and yet at a fraction of a price. China is really improving on their technology

I did a random test on the touch sensor and since knowing i will not using it..i immediately off this function..

Tot the package come with additional 4 screws?? those little back lip screw wont be able to source in hardware shop..they only carry M3 or bigger screws..

Button are fine with me..more clicky than the clone..ha

To me this mod is value for money..cheap and good :D:p

Last edited:

Darkangel

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 2, 2013
Gotham City
I do turn off the touch sensor aft the first experience of battery auto drain.

Yes the package came with 4 screws for the back cover, I meant the Atomiser connection copper or brass screw which is already quite bad shape when it reaches me.

Buttons, maybe my cloupor are quite clicky and felt it like cheap plastic feeling when I depress it
Overall, I still find it is a value for $. Definitely true!

Vape quality like authentic DNA even I use a 1.2 or 1.3 ohm coil it has a continuously smooth flow

For those who really tight for budget to get a quality vape, IPV 2 is good enough

Darkangel

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 2, 2013
Gotham City
Ans. 1 - its seems to be pretty normal *i think* my clone also have this issue, unless i switch it to stealth mode. For me I find the lock function kinda annoying at times especially during quick chain vaping where the chances of locking the fire button seems higher tho.

Ans. 2 - Actually I would prefer charging my batteries with a proper charger rather than using the clone's usb. swapping batteries when required. usually its a daily affair for my clone and me :p

Yes my clone do have such auto on mode after I left it there after vaping, in 15mins after the unit is already off earlier, it turn back to on by itself, after that it is ok no more auto turning on again

Normally, I charge via a proper charger too except the one using LiPo batteries

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread