• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Clone DNA

Status
Not open for further replies.

menkey

Account closed on request
Oct 3, 2013
nowhere
Warning to fellow Cana modz users, it looks like the shorting protection doesn't really work well.
I stupidly screwed on a dual coil 0.3ohm build on it to test and when I fired it up, the screen displayed 'Too Hot' and kept on going. Expected it to stop but it didn't. There wasn't smoke but there was burnt plastic smell.

After it cooled down, everything was working fine but when I release the fire button it doesn't seem to cut off. Not sure what to do now, hope I can get a replacement. :(

Darkangel

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 2, 2013
Gotham City
Yes the video did mentioned. Do not go sub ohm unless you are experience and for the clone it might not have battery low indication too!

Also for some tank like PT and the aero tank might damage the connection.

So far vaping @0.8 -1.8ohm is good for me for constant vaping power.

I had coiled 0.3-0.4ohm still using my mech mod huge vapor but again 0.3 is not my sweet spot just want to have the kind of making clouds once in a blue moon than I'll use it

Sent from Gotham City using Tapatalk

Darkangel

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 2, 2013
Gotham City
I am using 0.3ohm for about 2weeks already.Intensice chain vape and have not any problem with the clone.

I believed you are using a very good ventilated dripper or tank so there might be not problem. Or the earlier clone has some problems on the connection point which they have revamped it on subsequent shipment

I always so worried abut the tank too hot and damaged the connection point so during chain vaping that I swap in between DNA and mech for sub ohm

Darkangel

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 2, 2013
Gotham City
No worry guy.Test with 2 multimeter/2 ohm meter.All shown 0.3 to 0.34 ohm.
Well,i like to hit the extreme of a mod and chase big cloud.Thank you all for your concern though.

Ha ha! Enjoy your clouds. I am not a cloud chaser, but at times I do play with cloud making toys and was so fun, my whole living room has clouds ha ha!

Just like to have my regular good taste vape and reasonable cloud and good TH

dragonl

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 25, 2013
Dragon Lair
Ha ha! Enjoy your clouds. I am not a cloud chaser, but at times I do play with cloud making toys and was so fun, my whole living room has clouds ha ha!

Just like to have my regular good taste vape and reasonable cloud and good TH

Nothing beats a good TH. Clouds?!?! What a waste of juices thot it can be fun.

Darkangel

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 2, 2013
Gotham City
Nothing beats a good TH. Clouds?!?! What a waste of juices thot it can be fun.

Now no longer go for so much clouds; wasting too much of juices, clouds chasing cost me 10ml or more per day ha ha! Now loving the TH using 4~5ml per day

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread