• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Clone DNA

Status
Not open for further replies.

Darkangel

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 2, 2013
Gotham City
The kayfun/r91 can only handle up to 20watts, so yea. DNA30 is more then enough for me. :)

I think depend on build, either KFL or r91 could handle more than 20W. dna is definitely able to handle sub ohm lowest 0.3ohm and any lower is not recommended accordingly to some YouTube review but there are some review 0.2ohm. I have not try sub ohm of this clone DNA so won't be able to tell you much except my all time favorite is 0.8 ohm on mech but on DNA I felt juices and battery run down too fast though I have constant fire power through the battery life

If you are not playing too much on sub ohm, can also consider the DNA20, cost slightly cheaper but in my opinion clone DNA 30 is a good buy

Sent from Gotham City using Tapatalk

Darkangel

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 2, 2013
Gotham City
hows the clouds on 11.7W with 1.1ohm?

Also what atty do you use?

I am using my v4 as I heard that my KF LP is made of plastic thus may not be able to take the heat. (please help me out here if ok to use for KF LP).

I am using my modified tank, KLF with clear tank and even firing it up to 20w + and there isnt any problem

ede3y5ed.jpg

If your tank is too hot, there might be a short some where You have to check and make sure the wire on the positive and negative do not touch

It's depend on juices as well. Using 28awg 7/6loops tested resistance around 1-1.1ohm but on Clone DNA show 1.2-1.3ohm set to 11.7ohm around 4.1V. Juices MM, huge puffy clouds and good TH if I drag longer

The benefits is a good long vape same constant firing power through out unlike my mech it gave me good on initial and slowly diminishing firing power and I got to change battery frequently

Seems I got to shelved off most of mech, using one to 2 mech at most

DNA has brought a new experience into vaping

Last edited:

hammerdin

ECF Veteran
Mar 5, 2014
Red Dot
I am using my modified tank, KLF with clear tank and even firing it up to 20w + and there isnt any problem

If you the tank too hot, there might be a short some where You have to check and make sure the wire on the positive and negative do not touch

It's depend on juices as well. Using 28awg 7/6loops tested resistance around 1-1.1ohm but on Clone DNA show 1.2-1.3ohm set to 11.7ohm around 4.1V. Juices MM, huge puffy clouds and good TH if I drag longer

The benefits is a good long vape same constant firing power through out unlike my mech it gave me good on initial and slowly diminishing firing power and I got to change battery frequently

Seems I got to shelved off most of mech, using one to 2 mech at most

DNA has brought a new experience into vaping

sad to say, true about shelving the mech. My Nemesis and astro is now in cold storage (should be off-loading these). using only the Hana and the black hawk. Only the hawk come nearest to the fire power of the mech as they are made in copper.

Darkangel

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 2, 2013
Gotham City
Put on my RDA with 28G parallel, 7 wraps on 2.4mm driver, 0.75 ohms and vaped on 25W and then went straight to 30W. I like it at 30W.

Btw, yours can go up to 30W? It might come from cloupor but another 2W like mine can go up to 32 W does not make any diff I guess

Darkangel

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 2, 2013
Gotham City
Yes bro, max 30W. Need to vape on it a little longer. Initial impression at 30W is that there isn't much difference from a mech mod.

You tried on different coil and settings the vape is so much diff from mech although the first few vape is the same but in long run the vape quality is constantly the same until battery is dead

desmondsg

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 5, 2013
LOS
How does it wick on the KF? Even on my RDA, I must stuff cotton under the coil because it burn out the juice too fast and I don't really like to do that because I feel it obstructs the airflow and doesn't produce as much vapour and flavour. 8 drops last max 3 long pulls.

Anyway if too hot you can lower down the wattage ma.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread