• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Clone DNA

Status
Not open for further replies.

desmondsg

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 5, 2013
LOS
Some photos to share.

miyptl.jpg

qzj3ah.jpg

hammerdin

ECF Veteran
Mar 5, 2014
Red Dot
Lucky you edited your post ha ha! I using parallel coil

Sent from Gotham City using Tapatalk

oppsss. luckily u din replied with the previous msg. then I edit also no use.

anyway, 32W and 30W doesn't seemed to make much diff ya?

and I noticed when I switched to 19W on 0.8Ohm, it showed 4.4V.

then very soon the chow tar taste come out. :|

Darkangel

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 2, 2013
Gotham City
oppsss. luckily u din replied with the previous msg. then I edit also no use.

anyway, 32W and 30W doesn't seemed to make much diff ya?

and I noticed when I switched to 19W on 0.8Ohm, it showed 4.4V.

then very soon the chow tar taste come out. :|

Ha ha! I was suppose to tell you removed it but you fast hand fast leg remove the post

I not sure on 30W and 32W, it seems not diff when I tested 0.5 parallel coil and felt too hot for my lips and mouth

For 0.8ohm usually I tested from 11.7W and slowly increase to 12.5W so far vaping at 12.5 still alright for me but 0.8 seems burning to fast on juices

Now I coil a parallel coil using 30awg 7/6 loops I got a 0.8ohm. Taste of juice more distinct but burning juice fast too

Now on KFL I coil using 7/6 loops using 28awg and getting around 1-1.1ohm and vape @ 11.7W. Even at this setting the vapor and taste are good. You can blow clouds and also depend your juices are high VG or PG. VG give you more vapor

I did incremental on W and usually find the juice at higher W it looses the taste and at times burnt taste due to the wick do not absorb the juices fast enough

hammerdin

ECF Veteran
Mar 5, 2014
Red Dot
Ha ha! I was suppose to tell you removed it but you fast hand fast leg remove the post

I not sure on 30W and 32W, it seems not diff when I tested 0.5 parallel coil and felt too hot for my lips and mouth

For 0.8ohm usually I tested from 11.7W and slowly increase to 12.5W so far vaping at 12.5 still alright for me but 0.8 seems burning to fast on juices

Now I coil a parallel coil using 30awg 7/6 loops I got a 0.8ohm. Taste of juice more distinct but burning juice fast too

Now on KFL I coil using 7/6 loops using 28awg and getting around 1-1.1ohm and vape @ 11.7W. Even at this setting the vapor and taste are good. You can blow clouds and also depend your juices are high VG or PG. VG give you more vapor

I did incremental on W and usually find the juice at higher W it looses the taste and at times burnt taste due to the wick do not absorb the juices fast enough

absolutely. as u can see, I am quite careful about my post. realized not very rite. :)

yup. I also realized the burnt taste at higher watts.

I have to admit, my mech all sitting around now. what a world of difference this made!

Darkangel

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 2, 2013
Gotham City
absolutely. as u can see, I am quite careful about my post. realized not very rite. :)

yup. I also realized the burnt taste at higher watts.

I have to admit, my mech all sitting around now. what a world of difference this made!

True, need be careful what you post
Sorry I was vaping at 0.8ohm parallel coil 16.6W you got to ensure wicking is good which means wick touches the bottom

e2u7yvad.jpg

kteto

ECF Veteran
Jun 10, 2013
London
Hello bro, clone Hana la, not Hana

Third tank, you must be a vape champ

Ha..clone or authentic are no longer impt to me..most impt of all is the price and performance..

Guys..how much u vape for a day using this dna or hana..as for yesterday..ard 8-10ml..

Darkangel

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 2, 2013
Gotham City
Ha..clone or authentic are no longer impt to me..most impt of all is the price and performance..

Guys..how much u vape for a day using this dna or hana..as for yesterday..ard 8-10ml..

Yes, it is about the same. The taste and vapor production was so good.

Yes true, when DNA was released, costing couple of hundreds and I wouldn't want to spend so much, so the clone or authentic aren't impt to me too!

Like Astro, you can mod to sliver pin using Chi you flat top and it give you better vape than the real ones.

Last edited:

kteto

ECF Veteran
Jun 10, 2013
London
Yes, it is about the same. The taste and vapor production was so good.

Yes true, when DNA was released, costing couple of hundreds and I wouldn't want to spend so much, so the clone or authentic aren't impt to me too!

Like Astro, you can mod to sliver pin using Chi you flat top and it give you better vape than the real ones.

True true..the e cig is a big market..u got to be patience and wait for the clone and the review..been waiting a couple of month and decided to get one modz..

gone are the day when evic cost us two blue note..ha

Darkangel

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 2, 2013
Gotham City
Those were the days when it sky rocketed, now china innovated clone of quality that are comparable to the original and vape quality may not be a huge diff but prices are a big diff

Look at the video, you decide if you ready to pay 3X the price of the original when the diff is slightly off the original

http://youtu.be/l6_UfgTQSWg

Ultimately, how deep is our pocket, though I would like to have the original one day but that is not a must to own one

hammerdin

ECF Veteran
Mar 5, 2014
Red Dot
Haha bro. Double standards! :p

But for us its difficult to get original. Spending huge amt but end up god knows where it end up. U know what i mean.

I also hope to get authentic dna. But then now live w a clone first.

Ultimately as long as something is in the market, there is always a possibility of pple cloning it, esp frm our region.

Bk to topic. ytd i tried on my kf at 1.8ohm. Have to keep at about 7.5w to give gd vap. Anything more i get dry hits.

And then tried on v4 at 0.8ohm on adam bomb strawberry. Absolutely cannot vap at 20w or above. The juice got no tatse. Have to drop to 15w to get huge clouds and taste. I guess juice play a big part as well.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread