• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Clone DNA

Status
Not open for further replies.

holixin

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 15, 2012
....typoor red dut
Finally, after a long wait, around 1.5months my clone came in
hady2esu.jpg

The internals wiring are of better build with the looks of authentic ones
yvanupu7.jpg

Reading of ohm is acute to 0.1 or equal compare to the other clone

batyre4e.jpg

And the tank sit flush to the body
a6ezyqe7.jpg

And it has one click to vape compare to my other clone. The clicking on the fire button feel more shiok to press

Definitely worth the wait!

Sent from Gotham City using Tapatalk
wa still waiting....

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

18sign

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 27, 2014
Prison Land
This review, judge it yourself

So long as I can have a good vape like the mech I have and better than my other VV/VW, it doesn't make a big diff for me personally
Cloupor DNA30 Modz (Hana Clone) Review - Not but Rather a Public Service Announcement - YouTube

the cloupor clone?
Btw bro hows the drop? saw some vids mentioning bad drops when vaping at 30watts it only outputs +/- 26w and when the battery is low it doesn't regulate properly?

I still waiting for my orange to come :)

18sign

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 27, 2014
Prison Land
HANA MODZ DNA30 clone - YouTube

It seems this video is the latest revision of clones from cloupor. Doesn't seems to show any drop when the chip is regulating at 30w @ 0.7ohms. Infact base on the calculations it seems to be firing at 31.5watts :vapor:

As there is no inline reader, we just base on the reading from the clone's LCD. Its a good sign tho. compared the older videos on the clone.

Darkangel

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 2, 2013
Gotham City
IC, well for 1/3 the price I think its a awesome buy for 80% functionalities of the original :p
Look forward to your 30watts sub ohm results :p Cuz it seems to be heng/suay as some ppl kana the drop some don't LOL

Although I not sure if the real hana drops when the battery is super low.

True, for the price of 1/3, can't complain much. I am taking it as it is above most VV /VW mod.

I did a sub ohm on TOBH but have yet try it due to busy schedule

Darkangel

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 2, 2013
Gotham City
Just try out on a 0.4ohm dual coil @ 30w

4ypapuzu.jpg

Not really a good production of vapor

Taste ok not too bad and when depress the fire button the ohm is blinking show. This was done using a very low battery level, just tying out how far can this sub ohm on a low level battery

Now with a full charge battery
aqete2ab.jpg

Taste fantastic and vapor increased, the ohm does not blink anymore

Dual coil
ugeqehut.jpg

Try out on this clone, no ohm detected and can't fire "check atomiser"
5a4upubu.jpg

Hope this review will let you choose your mod carefully if you are a sub ohm user

I am not a sub ohm user so it doesn't matters to me at all. Most importantly, I can vape at 0.8. ~1.3ohm with great taste, flavour and vapor

18sign

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 27, 2014
Prison Land
Thanks for the quick overview. blue clone by another maker?. haha machiam like lucky draw lol so far the cloupor clone seems to be most hype dna30 clone

anyway base on the ohm's law, the 0.4ohm build should be drawing ard 3.5 volts for 30watts. which means in theory we should a get constant vape until the battery fails below +/-20%.

Last edited:

Darkangel

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 2, 2013
Gotham City
Thanks for the quick overview. blue clone by another maker?. haha machiam like lucky draw lol so far the cloupor clone seems to be most hype dna30 clone

anyway base on the ohm's law, the 0.4ohm build should be drawing ard 3.5 volts for 30watts. which means in theory we should a get constant vape until the battery fails below +/-20%.

Ha ha faster review so you can make a choice over which clone to get, owe me a cup of coffee.

Yes, the hype is on X, in my personal opinion, it has smoother draw compare to the other seems a bit harsh. It is like too much of fire power. On X seems the vape is smooth and flavourful. But it doesn't not meant the other clone is no good.

On the ohm reading, X show the correct reading but the other clone show a 0.1 ~0.2 ohm extras.

Darkangel

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 2, 2013
Gotham City
For the internals,
epu9urej.jpg

You can judge how nice and neat is X

The blue one with copper contact does not make any diff except at times, it can fire the 0.4ohm but most of the time show "check Atomiser"

Red using similar to the original contact, button improved, and has clicky effect on the fire button. Cannot fire 0.4 ohm at all

X is Black and is the nicest internals and very well build and close the original. All buttons are very clicky and nice feeling.

In personal opinion, holding X is nicer as its has the kind of firm fit in your palm. As for blue and red the size is slightly larger but don't have the kind of firmness on your palm

18sign

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 27, 2014
Prison Land
Ha ha faster review so you can make a choice over which clone to get, owe me a cup of coffee.

Yes, the hype is on X, in my personal opinion, it has smoother draw compare to the other seems a bit harsh. It is like too much of fire power. On X seems the vape is smooth and flavourful. But it doesn't not meant the other clone is no good.

On the ohm reading, X show the correct reading but the other clone show a 0.1 ~0.2 ohm extras.

NP coffee anytime la :toast: Anyway i alrdy order an orange X le waiting for it come haha

gutsboy

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 26, 2014
Planet of the Apes
For the internals,
epu9urej.jpg

You can judge how nice and neat is X

The blue one with copper contact does not make any diff except at times, it can fire the 0.4ohm but most of the time show "check Atomiser"

Red using similar to the original contact, button improved, and has clicky effect on the fire button. Cannot fire 0.4 ohm at all

X is Black and is the nicest internals and very well build and close the original. All buttons are very clicky and nice feeling.

In personal opinion, holding X is nicer as its has the kind of firm fit in your palm. As for blue and red the size is slightly larger but don't have the kind of firmness on your palm

so can X fire the 0.4ohm atty?

danny4x4

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 22, 2013
London
Inconsequential little details can be detrimental to health.

Although I'm no longer in your country, and whatever happens doesn't concern me. But why put yourselves at risk? Why tweak the nose of the lion?

Now, if I've offended anyone, I apologise. But that's my view. Your forum is to help others and shoot the crap. The locals would say tcss? Why flaunt? I'll now scoot off before I get flamed. Tata!

wattageous

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 24, 2014
Dongdaemun, Seoul
Inconsequential little details can be detrimental to health.

Although I'm no longer in your country, and whatever happens doesn't concern me. But why put yourselves at risk? Why tweak the nose of the lion?

Now, if I've offended anyone, I apologise. But that's my view. Your forum is to help others and shoot the crap. The locals would say tcss? Why flaunt? I'll now scoot off before I get flamed. Tata!

Sadly, I have to agree. Perhaps the others might want to remove those images?

I'd say thanks to danny4x4 who kinda pulled the handbrake for us. Sometimes we do get carried away.

On a side note, is it possible to see an evolv dna logo on the lcd in a clone? :/

Darkangel

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 2, 2013
Gotham City
Another warning, Do Not use your clone to vape sub ohm continuously, the hot glue on the back screen and chip will give way. It happened and you will need to get the got glue to fix it back

Or using to continuously non stop. The glue are of low quality and it will fall off
And you will get a slanted screen

When handling the fall of screen, take note to remove the battery first.

While try to fixed the fallen screen, take care not to loose the connections like those wires connecting to down or up or power button
anebede3.jpg

abuteman.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread