• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Clone DNA

Status
Not open for further replies.

Darkangel

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 2, 2013
Gotham City
Modify the firing button

vydyra4e.jpg

And copper contact so it can sit flush
bu2uhynu.jpg

Sent from Gotham City using Tapatalk

holixin

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 15, 2012
....typoor red dut
Wow the dna vapes like a champ compared to the mech. Is it due to the voltage drop?

Got the red one finally! Post a pic when I get back.

Now my question is, how can I fully utilize the 30W? Or say at least 15+? I'm running on 10W and its already hitting hard on a 1.1 ohm single coil Trident and .9 ohm kayfun.

holixin

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 15, 2012
....typoor red dut
uploadfromtaptalk1405429227133.jpg uploadfromtaptalk1405429236756.jpg

Said I would post a picture. Haha its working well. Did a .8 build and its working well

Edit: another problem I came across (not just DNA) is everytime i leave the dripper for awhile and come back to start dripping, the first few drags would be super harsh then die down slowly to normal vape.. any ideas why?

Last edited:

Darkangel

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 2, 2013
Gotham City
View attachment 356140 View attachment 356141

Said I would post a picture. Haha its working well. Did a .8 build and its working well

Edit: another problem I came across (not just DNA) is everytime i leave the dripper for awhile and come back to start dripping, the first few drags would be super harsh then die down slowly to normal vape.. any ideas why?

What I've encounter for dripper is when the juice are pretty dry up and seems giving me a harsh and dry hit. Too much of juices is like sucking all up into my mouth. I seldom use dripper unless trying out new juices. I always on KFL and PT can't really help you on this

But recently, got a new clone, v3 vape like the older brother but the battery life sucks. And I go into coiling. 1.6~1.8ohm and vape around 9W and the Lipo battery seems to last 3/4 day. Bringing along a Samsung charger seems to extend my battery life

Sent from Gotham City using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread