Not open for further replies.

the_vape_nerd

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 20, 2011
New Orleans, LA
I got my mod a while ago but if you read several pages back, I had all the same problems you guys are having.

The phone is now disconnected and that is very bad news for you people. It's scammy and smarmy. If I were you, I'd be doing whatever I had to with my credit card company to rescind the charges for fraud.

Not providing a product is fraud. There is always an agreed upon time period. If his site said 40 working days, you should be expecting it in 40 working days. If he can't get the work done, he should have quit taking orders.

muzichead

Resident Knucklehead
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 7, 2011
Illinois
I got my mod a while ago but if you read several pages back, I had all the same problems you guys are having.

The phone is now disconnected and that is very bad news for you people. It's scammy and smarmy. If I were you, I'd be doing whatever I had to with my credit card company to rescind the charges for fraud.

Not providing a product is fraud. There is always an agreed upon time period. If his site said 40 working days, you should be expecting it in 40 working days. If he can't get the work done, he should have quit taking orders.

Not trying to start anything here, but, that's a pretty bold statement to make... I have kept up with this thread, (silently), and am aware you and several other people have had their problems with communications with Marcus in the past, but to make that statement was a little over the top. Not sure you would want to open yourself up to some form of litigation from some careless words on an internet forum!! Maybe his business just overstretched the boundaries he thought he could handle, (like several companies we all have seen come and go over the last couple years),... It's not fraud until you both are in front of a judge and the he says it's fraud...

kerz

Sep 26, 2013
Italy
Maybe his business just overstretched the boundaries he thought he could handle

Maybe... but in fact no one know for sure 'cause there are no official communications

I think I waited enough... a couple of days ago I sent a mail and a contact form asking to cancel my order and no answers yet.
There is no banner or warning about the delay on his site and I guess that would be the 1st thing a producer would do if he can't deliver in time
So I started the chargeback procedure with my credit card company.

Col. Gaunt

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 6, 2009
Chicago, IL
Okay folks, mod update. Last Friday I wrote Marcus and told him that if I did not hear from him by Monday, I would be contacting the attorney generals office and filing a fraud complaint. So, Monday I get an email saying that that USPS picked it up on 9/3/13 and it must have gotten lost. He said that he had several mods like the one I ordered and he would ship me another one. He just wanted me to confirm my shipping address. I did so and have not heard a word since.
So tell me this, if USPS picked it up from his house, and my tracking number shows that the USPS only received electronic notice that an item would be shipped, did my mod get lost between the postman picking it up and getting to the post office.

Anyone else hear anything?

the_vape_nerd

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 20, 2011
New Orleans, LA
Not trying to start anything here, but, that's a pretty bold statement to make... I have kept up with this thread, (silently), and am aware you and several other people have had their problems with communications with Marcus in the past, but to make that statement was a little over the top. Not sure you would want to open yourself up to some form of litigation from some careless words on an internet forum!! Maybe his business just overstretched the boundaries he thought he could handle, (like several companies we all have seen come and go over the last couple years),... It's not fraud until you both are in front of a judge and the he says it's fraud...

When you pay someone for something and they do not deliver it, what else do you call it?

I mean ok, theres a delay, then get in touch with your customer and tell him there's a delay. Disconnecting your telephone line, not responding to people, abandoning this thread all point to one conclusion, that this dude is a shady operator.

I understand delays but sooner or later, the product has to be produced. What if he told these people "i'll get your product to you in 2016"? would anyone think this was satisfactory?

As to litigation being filed against me that's hilarious. Prior to receiving my box I had already lodged a complaint with the attorney general of New Mexico for unfair trade practices. Funny thing is, as soon as I did this, the box remarkably was shipped the very next day. Apparently I'm not alone as I see someone else above has had the exact same experience.

Col. Gaunt

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 6, 2009
Chicago, IL
Well. I had enough of the games, today I filed a complaint with ECF and with the Attorney Generals office in New Mexico. I "WILL" have my satisfaction some how and in some way! Over $200.00 of my money is in someone else's pocket and I have nothing to show for it except aggravation. When you open a business you need to prepare for what the business will become, either successful or not. You need to communicate with your clients. If you cannot sit for like 3 minutes and shoot off an email responding to customer inquiries then you have no right to own a business.

I have been patient, I tried my best to contact Marcus via e-mail contact form and phone and only got a response when I told him I was going to file a complaint, then, after that, nothing! I want my money back, not the mod, I have lost my trust in him. What if it breaks, send it back? Yeah, right! I ordered my mod 6/25/13, got shipping "notice" 9/25/13, and no mod! I'm done!

y cherry y

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 18, 2012
Ypsilanti, MI
I want my money back, not the mod, I have lost my trust in him. What if it breaks, send it back? Yeah, right!

This is the main reason I won't get one now. Watching this thread, my confidence in this mod maker sinks lower and lower. I wouldn't want to send him anything to repair either. I'm sure his reasons for acting as he has will satisfy many owners of the Bogger Box, but I won't be among them.

the_vape_nerd

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 20, 2011
New Orleans, LA
This is the main reason I won't get one now. Watching this thread, my confidence in this mod maker sinks lower and lower. I wouldn't want to send him anything to repair either. I'm sure his reasons for acting as he has will satisfy many owners of the Bogger Box, but I won't be among them.

agree wholeheartedly...love the box itself but if it breaks theres no support

those of you still supporting this guy...i mean clearly a few things happened ok

he started out real well obviously, he makes a great mod obvoiusly, but something is going on at Bogger, maybe he's having personal problems, maybe he's just not working as much as he should, but you cannot buy with confidence from this guy...its a shame too b/c i would have bought 3-4 more of these...

i've had about 15 people email me about bogger asking if it was a good idea to order...i told them all no

i've said all i will on this and wont be revisiting the thread

CannedWolf

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 18, 2013
Seattle, WA. USA
he started out real well obviously, he makes a great mod obvoiusly, but something is going on at Bogger, maybe he's having personal problems, maybe he's just not working as much as he should, but you cannot buy with confidence from this guy...its a shame too b/c i would have bought 3-4 more of these...

i've had about 15 people email me about bogger asking if it was a good idea to order...i told them all no

I've had a few as well with the same response.

I went to their facebook page this morning to see if my post (which was a shorter version of some of my other posts) had been replied to. When I left the post, there were 2 or 3 others expressing their dissatisfaction as well.

My post along with at least 2 others have been deleted from the page.

So, someone is monitoring social media. They just are not replying to anyone.

Col- It's a drag that folks have had to contact their banks to get this resolved but, I am glad to see that people aren't losing money over a mod maker's refusal to answer the phone/reply to email (or even take the package to the post office).

Col. Gaunt

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 6, 2009
Chicago, IL
I am in contact with an ECF moderator who is helping me. I received shipping notice from Marcus again but when I pressed the tracking number the USPS site said it did not exist unless it was sent via certified mail or something. The moderator said she has already handled 2 other complaints against bogger but did not say if they were resolved. I strongly encourage anyone with an issue to contact a moderator.

FnMag

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 27, 2013
Dothan, Al. USA
well, I ordered an "in stock" DNA20D box yesterday, maybe I should have looked at this thread beforehand...quick question, for those of you who ordered and received "in stock" boxes, how long did it take them to ship? Any info would be greatly appreciated. Thanks

2 months 4 emails and I "supposedly" lost box

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread