[CLOSED}

Status
Not open for further replies.

dhaiken

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Stock should be an m2. I drilled a tapped to m2.5 on all of mine.
Forgot. Where would one get one? Appears to have a larger washer type head.
I don't think I can find anything smaller than an M3 @ Lowe's or Home Depot.

Reactions: Slots

MFToms59

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 19, 2012
Nevada
I agree with rude, Stumpy is definitely versatile enough to satisfy a MtLer or cloud-chaser, is easy to build, and easy to adjust air-flow without removing the cap.

I'm loving my Manta again, it's easy build has good flavor & vapor, plus the three AFC Rings gives it a Chameleon quality, the loosing of the Center-post is a minor drawback if you constantly are moving it from mod to mod.

Oh, glad to be a part of the growing school of Catfish Attics, it's been a fun ~2 years, got my first three off the Classies, two Divo's and a Reactor raised my squonking experience ~11 notches :thumbs:, thanks Tom and I hope you don't decide to build musical instruments.

MFToms59

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 19, 2012
Nevada

I have two Clones that didn't have washers, I picked up the smallest I could find and they fit after a very slight spread of the tabs, take your Positive screw when looking for washers, I got mine from the electronic repair shop at work.

Slots

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 20, 2012
Eastern Wa.
So does that mean grab a P67 now?! Or else..
I think he feels he's got enough supply to take a break, .. he says "slowing down", so he can have time for other things ... but you can check with him.
Just call or e-mail

Oh good grief.....
He's really into his music. He has a really large collection of guitars (a room of their own), and he plays ... so I think he just wants to take a break, and spend some time on his passion for now.
He's always dreamed of making a guitar, and is ready for the challenge.

Chowderhead1972

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 19, 2013
Clarksburg, Maryland, United States
Finding it with a wafer head is going to be nearly impossible. If you retap for m2.5 a regular hex head cap screw will be the perfect diameter.

Chowderhead1972

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 19, 2013
I think he feels he's got enough supply to take a break, .. he says "slowing down", so he can have time for other things ... but you can check with him.
Just call or e-mail

He's really into his music. He has a really large collection of guitars (a room of their own), and he plays ... so I think he just wants to take a break, and spend some time on his passion for now.
He's always dreamed of making a guitar, and is ready for the challenge.
I'm really into my dogs... But I'm not quitting Catfish or my day job to become a breeder.

HeiSINberg

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 6, 2013
Groveville, NJ
Never even looked at it. Post a pic of the deck, let's talk.
I don't have one but my local vape shop up the street is getting them, looks like it has a copper 510 though.
4d2c4f98eb9ee55210f3f872e7936ed7.jpg
ba2277ab53926833188ca6c24b462d4e.jpg

Sent from my SM-G925V using Tapatalk

Chowderhead1972

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 19, 2013
Send it... I can do it. Almost every atty these days comes with a copper pin. The copper pin is removed and replaced with a proper squonk pin. On the goon even if the terminal posts are brass I don't have to cut into them. Much like the PetriV2

HeiSINberg

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 6, 2013
Groveville, NJ
Send it... I can do it. Almost every atty these days comes with a copper pin. The copper pin is removed and replaced with a proper squonk pin.
Once they get it in I'll grab one and send it in for you. I just saw all the open space at the bottom and thought it would make a nice BF rda.

Sent from my SM-G925V using Tapatalk

distortoblotto

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 12, 2013
S.F/ Seattle
Oh good grief..... I'm pretty sure adding a dna40 or a sx350 to the p67 would have been a lot easier and much more profitable. Just saying.

I would have to agree. The market is wide open for a well designed compact American made dna or sx squonker. Would think such a unit would sell like hot cakes for sure.

Guess we'll just have to struggle through a well made dna200 unit for now. Such a fine complaint to have...:laugh:

Chowderhead1972

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 19, 2013
I would have to agree. The market is wide open for a well designed compact American made dna or sx squonker. Would think such a unit would sell like hot cakes for sure.

Guess we'll just have to struggle through a well made dna200 unit for now. Such a fine complaint to have...:laugh:
Thanks... After taking apart the Releaux I realize how bad it can be. It amazes me that those things work at all.

fishwater

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 22, 2015
New Hampshire
Thanks... After taking apart the Releaux I realize how bad it can be. It amazes me that those things work at all.

Wait, hold on, what?!? Are you saying that poor defenseless Joytech, champion savior to the vapers, who's being picked on by the big bad wolf Evolv used inferior construction around that supposed overpriced chip that they are being held hostage on & forced to pay outlandish prices for?? Say it isn't so CF! Oh my! Wow, who would of thought that!

Justice

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 10, 2011
The part of Canada that doesn't get enuf Snow :(
The web site is still going, and he's there to repair, and whatever else you need ... but he's done with making any more Reo's for now (unless he changes his mind later).
He's going to make guitars now :thumbs:
Why would you say that ? its totally innacurate. Rob is still building new mods the forum is all he closed

pwheeler

Just Vaping
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 14, 2013
Weimar, TX
Are they going to have a DNA75? And a squonker? I'd be on that if it isn't to exorbitant. My dream is still to have a regulated squonker but pricing has left me using tanks on regulated mods, which has been very delightful. Even on those, I am usually at 75W. I have a couple of top feed atties I use also and don't go much above 60W, so a 75W would work for me!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread