Status
Not open for further replies.

Ryedan

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 31, 2012
Ontario, Canada
Youde Goliath anyone?! Really no one?! Well I guess I cant say yet as I have not got it in yet but I'm pretty sure it'll blow away the subtank mini as far as clouds go, and hell even flavor.

I don't have one yet either, but I think you nailed it jarhead. Review is here and these guys have them in stock.

Just the ability to remove the tank without emptying it to work on the coils and wicks almost convinced me to buy one, but I'm going to wait a bit as this is still the ver 1 and I was really looking for a single coil tank for a temperature protected mod I'm getting. Sounds really good though.

J-Red045

ECF Veteran
Mar 27, 2015
VapeTown, NM
I don't have one yet either, but I think you nailed it jarhead. Review is here and these guys have them in stock.

Just the ability to remove the tank without emptying it to work on the coils and wicks almost convinced me to buy one, but I'm going to wait a bit as this is still the ver 1 and I was really looking for a single coil tank for a temperature protected mod I'm getting. Sounds really good though.

Yeah that's pretty much what sold me too but I think I might end up wishing I waited for v2, maybe they will add some more room to build on and slightly bigger tank capacity. Other than that and not being able to visually check for top cap clearance by taking the top of the chimney off, no complaints.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread