Status
Not open for further replies.

silentdoom

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 2, 2010
MO
COMPLETELY SUCK!! Its not an exaggeration.They have a drip tip with white foam just to catch the access juice that gets into the mouthpiece. When I vaped through the 1st tank, the foam was completely saturated and dripping of my precious juice. What a waste all around. I have never written a bad review, but no part of clouds of vapor was acceptable. From shipping to the lemonade juice thats unvapeable. I will never buy from COV again. This is where I can vent since I know they wont refund 1 cent of my money, but I would never accept this kind of quality from target, walmart or bestbuy, so why are we forced to have to deal with incomplete ....ty devices. I guess you live and learn, I just hope others learn on my expense.

Oh, and it says "This is an advanced User Device! The first of it's kind. Please remember this when purchasing." I guess vaping for over 2 year, owning Egos, gogos, provaris, vmods, 808s, various gas station models, cartos, attys, every tank imaginable isnt enough to be advanced. Im just glad we have so many other online stores to choose from. Never have had a problem with any of them. Guess I should just become a fanboy of 1 instead of giving others chances. :toast:

Any advertising is free advertising right? lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread