Coil life issues and UK Stainless steel supply questions.

Status
Not open for further replies.

learnincurve

Jun 1, 2016
Derbyshire, UK.
People are having problems with coil life.

I prime properly, use within the correct ranges and have an original cool fire IV and a 100TC with iSub apex 5ml and iSub V. The RBA is fine, the original single coil 0.2 ohm lasts longer, and the SS that came with the isub V set to TC lasted as it should do. Everything else, including the ni200 just goes pfut in a day on both tanks, the Apex 5ml is worse because when it starts to go it leaks juice everywhere.

What's happening is that the cotton used in the coils burning out and giving dry hits, the metal part of the coils are still intact, it's especially bad with sweet juices. PG/VG mix does not effect anything.

The other part of this is that because people with the TC devices know that stainless steel coils are the ones to get they are now all out of stock and the market is flooded with fakes. When are you looking to get the next batch out to us? I'm on a list and have been waiting weeks and weeks for just one box. With 4.5 million vapours here and a government which is actively supporting vaping we should be number 1 on the list, especially since Americans may have to start importing from our shops.

Also I for one would pay a bit extra for scratch codes on the coil boxes, with limited supply of genuine coils I doubt even putting different coloured o rings will cut it out.

Other than that I do love the tanks themselves, when they work they really do rival the crowns for flavour.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread