Status
Not open for further replies.

drysprocket

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 11, 2014
Los Angeles
Hey Innokin, just a heads up that you need to look into your coil manufacturing. The new 1.2 Z coils seem to be burning out quickly, and anything after 11 watts will burn them right away. Since they're rated 12-14W, there seems to be an issue. This isn't just my experience, but also multiple reports on the Zenith thread on here.

I also just got a Podin, and both coils that came with it, as well as the 2 coils that came with the extra pod that I purchased all burned out right away. I was using thin juice, primed the coils, and tried all variations of airflow and both wattage settings. All burned out. I looked at some reviews on online stores and it seems to be an issue with others too.

I just wanted to let you know so you can investigate these issues and hopefully track down the cause.

• Optimistic
Reactions: Uncle

Innokin_timmy

Brand Rep
ECF Veteran
Nov 20, 2018
Hey Innokin, just a heads up that you need to look into your coil manufacturing. The new 1.2 Z coils seem to be burning out quickly, and anything after 11 watts will burn them right away. Since they're rated 12-14W, there seems to be an issue. This isn't just my experience, but also multiple reports on the Zenith thread on here.

I also just got a Podin, and both coils that came with it, as well as the 2 coils that came with the extra pod that I purchased all burned out right away. I was using thin juice, primed the coils, and tried all variations of airflow and both wattage settings. All burned out. I looked at some reviews on online stores and it seems to be an issue with others too.

I just wanted to let you know so you can investigate these issues and hopefully track down the cause.
Hi there, thank you for the feedback! I am sorry to hear your bad experience in the 1.2 z coils. I will forward this to our product manufacture department. Btw, could you please contact our support team directly about this issue as well? Welcome to contact support@innokin.com. Thank you!

Reactions: Uncle
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread