The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Coil problems

Discussion in 'Innokin Technology' started by drysprocket, Jan 1, 2020.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. drysprocket

drysprocket Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jul 11, 2014
    Los Angeles
    Hey Innokin, just a heads up that you need to look into your coil manufacturing. The new 1.2 Z coils seem to be burning out quickly, and anything after 11 watts will burn them right away. Since they're rated 12-14W, there seems to be an issue. This isn't just my experience, but also multiple reports on the Zenith thread on here.

I also just got a Podin, and both coils that came with it, as well as the 2 coils that came with the extra pod that I purchased all burned out right away. I was using thin juice, primed the coils, and tried all variations of airflow and both wattage settings. All burned out. I looked at some reviews on online stores and it seems to be an issue with others too.

I just wanted to let you know so you can investigate these issues and hopefully track down the cause.

• Optimistic Optimistic x 1
  2. Innokin_timmy

Innokin_timmy Brand Rep ECF Veteran

Nov 20, 2018
    Hi there, thank you for the feedback! I am sorry to hear your bad experience in the 1.2 z coils. I will forward this to our product manufacture department. Btw, could you please contact our support team directly about this issue as well? Welcome to contact support@innokin.com. Thank you!

• Like Like x 1
  3. Washington88

Washington88 Moved On

Mar 22, 2020
    Hi. Just a quick question. How do you avoid the burnt taste of coil?

• Like Like x 1
  4. Innokin_timmy

Innokin_timmy Brand Rep ECF Veteran

Nov 20, 2018
    Hi there, thanks for asking. You can check more details info about the ways to avoid this problems.
    Click this: Why Your Vape Tastes Burnt and How to Fix it
    Hope this helps. ;)

• Like Like x 2
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.