Status
Not open for further replies.

5cardstud

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 1, 2010
Wash
I'm going with the basic black. That would go best with most of my outfits. A guy has to consider these things you know. :p

So your a man in black?

men_in_black_2.jpg

5cardstud

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 1, 2010
Wash
Looks like black has taken an overwhelming lead. Big surprise, huh? :)

Sent from my VM670 using Tapatalk

I can't have Black because I redid my signature changing the color of my Buzz and Infinity to black and this is what it looked like. All you can see is end caps and Fusions.

notvape12.jpg

uzzaperez

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 12, 2009
Perez-uzza to this day
I voted the ??? because the red is NOT Burgundy LOL. I'm talking a deep red, not fire engine red.

burgundy.jpg

I voted black and silver...which means I really didn't have to vote because those two are a given. But, if it looks like the picture Bovinia posted, I won't care what color it is wearing.

webgeek

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 28, 2011
Missouri
I voted for black, silver, blue and other. I have a copper Infinity, and I love the way it gets a patina from use. Gives it character. The copper tube may not be an option, but I thought I'd toss my two cents in... Frankly, though, you could go with just about any color and I'd probably still buy one. Form follows function for me, and the Buzz/Infinity PVs are tough to beat in that area.

5cardstud

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 1, 2010
Wash
I voted for black, silver, blue and other. I have a copper Infinity, and I love the way it gets a patina from use. Gives it character. The copper tube may not be an option, but I thought I'd toss my two cents in... Frankly, though, you could go with just about any color and I'd probably still buy one. Form follows function for me, and the Buzz/Infinity PVs are tough to beat in that area.

Besides, your from the show me state and it sounds like you've been shown how good the Buzz is. But I guess we have all been shown.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread