Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

FreakyStylie

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Oct 22, 2010
The Internet
I bet if we could see the colors some of these results would be different. Like red is really a pinkish red.

I highly agree with this. I got some anodized aluminum drip tips in red. They looked kind of light red on the site, but came looking pretty darn pink. I sent them off to a fellow vaper. The blue ones even looked a little . . . funny. But I like the aluminum, and they look kinda baby blue, so I rock 'em now and again.

GMoney

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 12, 2011
MA
I was reading about the anodizing process and it is very cool indeed Dee. I had no idea that it isn't a paint at all but an oxidation process. I found a forum giving directions on how to anodize titanium in a cola bath.

It really is pretty fascinating, I learned about it a while back. I have several nice quality flashlights - they are mostly 7075 aluminum alloy with type III (HA) anodization. Very nice!

5cardstud

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 1, 2010
Wash
I just saw this and thought, Now that would be too cool.

pixodize1.jpg

Pixodize
Pixodize shatters the limitations of traditional anodize coloring methods by allowing any photo quality graphic image to be placed within the anodic coating. Your imagination is the limit when it comes to making your product stand out.

Just think, you could all have my avatar put right on your Buzz. Wouldn't that be cool?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread