Colossal DUAL COIL 510 and 801 cartomizers now IN STOCK!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Drewsworld

Resting In Peace
Mar 14, 2009
New Jersey
www.nhaler.com
These NEW Colossal Dual Coil Cartomizers hold 3.5mL of liquid. Available in 510 or 801 connectors in both 1.5 and 2.0 ohm +/- 0.2 ohm. SOLD INDIVIDUALLY. Attached picture shows the colossal cartomizers next to regular cartomizers for size comparison.
New Varying Resistance Dual Coil 510+801 Colossal Cartomizers
I gave away about 500 of these at Vapestock so Im sure you will be hearing more about these soon!!!
Also I found these when I got home...The latest shipment of the Clear version.

These NEW Clear Colossal Dual Coil Cartomizers hold 3.5mL of liquid. Available in 510 connector in 1.5 and 2.0 ohm, and 2.5 Ohm +/- 0.2 ohm. SOLD INDIVIDUALLY. These have a giant soft rubber tip that is easily removed for filling. Totally Clear so it takes out the guess work of when it is time to refill.

Clear Colossal Dual Coil Cartomizers

meeems

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 4, 2011
Wisconsin
Drew, you wouldnt happen to have an extra syringe lying around i could buy off you?
just ordered off you tonite, to my point roberts, washington address, but really need a syringe for the IGO and ECHO but couldnt find one on your site.
also, i picked the 2.0 collossals, will those be okay on a kgo and a woodvil? or would you recommend the 510 1.5's?
thanks buddy!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread