New JUMBO Low Resistance 510 Dual Coil Cartomizers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Could solve my short battery life thingy on the 180mah 510 shorties (@ 2ohm), or at least slow it.
Been running Boge ~2ohms also and , batteries are lasting well. It would (or should) be a similar scenario.

I'm actually going to upgrade soon to run on a longer 280mah 510, but I've been test running it the other way for some time now (yet you/Katya know that).

Thanks as well, Drew.

Drewsworld

Resting In Peace
Mar 14, 2009
New Jersey
www.nhaler.com
Just got some of these in Colosaal Size, in 801 and 510!!!

SDC10879.jpg

These are pictured with Normal sized cartos to show size. They hold around 3.5 Ml of Liquid!!!

Drewsworld

Resting In Peace
Mar 14, 2009
New Jersey
www.nhaler.com
Are these the ones we spoke about earlier?

Yes...I took quick pictures an put them up...I will have better pics later in the week...

801 duals!! How many times have I wished for this?! And, 3.5ml...wait... Gee, how'd they do it without these being as fat as the iGo or Big Gulp carts? Don't tell me...I'll just chalk it up to magic!

They are longer...Thanks
Drew

strprswpr

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 29, 2011
Bronx, NY
www.nymcdesign.com
I found the fastest way to fill those is to put the condom tight on the battery end, fill it to the top with juice. Spin it....Fill again, Spin it again.....do this until you can't spin any more juice into the filler. Blow out the excess and vape....no dry hits and you'll be vaping them a minute.

udlike2no2

ECF Veteran
Apr 17, 2011
South NJ
I found the fastest way to fill those is to put the condom tight on the battery end, fill it to the top with juice. Spin it....Fill again, Spin it again.....do this until you can't spin any more juice into the filler. Blow out the excess and vape....no dry hits and you'll be vaping them a minute.

I do it the same way on all may carto's just find it faster and easier works grate 8) I put a toothpick in the top hole when i spin also no juice down center

Sewknitty

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 12, 2010
NY
shesaquitter.wordpress.com
Thanks for the fill tips. I just filled three, two different ways. I'm not a drop counter so I'm not even going to guesstimate on that number.

First, I dripped straight through the battery end until I started to see liquid at the top of the carto. I put a few drops in the top end and then shook like a thermometer both upside down and right side up. If it had showed dry at the top I'd have added more drops and repeated the process.

Second, I used one of those syringe topped bottles, sliding the syringe down the side close to the bottom of the carto and filled until the wicking around the middle and top started to show liquid. I blew into it gently, shook it like a thermometer and topped off around the top fill until it showed uniformly wet.

Because these are so gi-normous I let them sit awhile (for me 'awhile' is any period of time longer than 1 minute, btw) before my first Jumbotron vapes. I'm beginning to wonder about Peppermint and Candy Cane in general for cartos and tanks because its either fantabulous or weird and today, as a juice, its being weird. The other two juices are perfection - nice, flavorful draw, great vapor production and very Darwin and pixie friendly. Doggone close to a dripping experience. I was worried the size would mean I'd be sucking vapor through thick wadding but this seems to be the same fill the standard Nhaler 801s have (which is miracle fiber, I think...wonderful stuff).

Thank you, Drew!

Edit to add: Okay, the peppermint just takes longer to absorb...smooth vaping now! :vapor:

Last edited:

Drewsworld

Resting In Peace
Mar 14, 2009
New Jersey
www.nhaler.com
Im glad you guys are posting tips, and I hope vereyone contim=nues...I had some issues filling these this weekend and borrowed a syringe from someone to fill one...I dont know whether it was the Florida air or what...It took me 20 minutes to get 25 drops into one of them???? I ended up sticking a toothpick down the side and filling it like that.
Drew

cuseguy

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Dec 15, 2010
Texas USA
Im glad you guys are posting tips, and I hope vereyone contim=nues...I had some issues filling these this weekend and borrowed a syringe from someone to fill one...I dont know whether it was the Florida air or what...It took me 20 minutes to get 25 drops into one of them???? I ended up sticking a toothpick down the side and filling it like that.
Drew

These are my favorite Darwin vaporization container units right now. Dual-Coil flavor and hit, in a long sleek chromey Darwin-friendly package! Jut make sure you carry a very big refill bottle... if away from home. Since these hold about 2 bajillion ML's! Me? to refill?....I just keep jabbing the thinnest-gauge filler needle in all over the place, like a nurse giving flu shots to homeless people! Not sure if that is an acceptable filling method, but I havent killed one yet. Gotta be careful around the coil area though.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread