Status
Not open for further replies.

Errol

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 4, 2010
Salt lake City, Ut
I hope more vendors buy these from China and get them on their sites, competition drives prices down.

Were you able to find any bargain prices on your Darwin or Provari? Just a matter of time before the Lava Tube will be available for $70, a price anyone can afford that has wanted but couldn't justify the high priced alternatives.

Errol

JoeInferno

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Aug 31, 2009
Honolulu, HI
www.volcanoecigs.com
The lavatube may be a good V V device, I hope it is, I doubt if it will replace my Darwin or Provari, but will be a nice addition to my V V collection. I dont really understand why there is such a ridiculous delay in getting these to the market place.at one time they were supposed to be available 1st week in December...well here we are..they are obviously readily available in the UK..and made in China, and available for wholesale purchases. Maybe to hype up the sales? And then only available in a $100 kit?? Most of us wont need the batterys or case or atty (no brand mentioned atty, or resistance)...just the device.

I hope more vendors buy these from China and get them on their sites, competition drives prices down.

we are just awaiting our shipment. As like most of the foreign vendors we did a preorder for the Lavatube. We sold through the first shipment with the preorder and are currently awaiting the next shipment to arrive, if all goes well it will be here this week. The other vendors are also awaiting restock shipments, and they are just taking orders for them and promise shipment once they get them. When our order gets here we will have all 3 colors (Red Silver and Black) and they will be available in and out of kits. and it is stated in the first post that the atomizer in the kit is a 3.0ohm atomizer.

robcope

ECF Veteran
Jul 3, 2010
Texas
Thanks Joe. My son recieved his and mine will be here tomorrow. Thanks for the fast shipping. This is my first mod and now I can say that I own one of every kit from Volcano and again I am not disappointed. Much cheaper than the provari and it definately works as advertised. I love this mod and it is and will be my primary vaping machine. Can't wait until after Christmas, so I can get a red one.

studio52

ECF Veteran
May 11, 2011
Meridian MS
Were you able to find any bargain prices on your Darwin or Provari? Just a matter of time before the Lava Tube will be available for $70, a price anyone can afford that has wanted but couldn't justify the high priced alternatives.

Errol

No Errol, no discounts on the Provari or Darwin, The lavatube priced at around $70 will be a good alternative for those unable to stretch their budget to buy the Provari or Darwin.

I think this device will be a good middle of the road device for Variable Voltage vaping. I am just surprised at the delays of getting these units on the site, and that the device wont be for sale without the "Kit".. more delay.

I saw another post that said more sites will have the lavatube available by mid month, I hope thats true.

studio52

ECF Veteran
May 11, 2011
Meridian MS
we are just awaiting our shipment. As like most of the foreign vendors we did a preorder for the Lavatube. We sold through the first shipment with the preorder and are currently awaiting the next shipment to arrive, if all goes well it will be here this week. The other vendors are also awaiting restock shipments, and they are just taking orders for them and promise shipment once they get them. When our order gets here we will have all 3 colors (Red Silver and Black) and they will be available in and out of kits. and it is stated in the first post that the atomizer in the kit is a 3.0ohm atomizer.

Thank you for the clarification about the atty...looking forward to buying one of the LTs from your site, Thanks again..

JoeInferno

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Aug 31, 2009
Honolulu, HI
www.volcanoecigs.com
Hay joe just a weird question. When u put the LT up for public sale will it be a click add to cart ordering? Will there be a new section for the LT? Got a few things from ur table at vapercon. Really happy with what I got. Just waiting for the LT to get a big order from you. Thanks

There will be a new section on the site for the Lavatube, just like there is section for the Volcano, Magma, and Inferno. It will have all the accessories for the LT in it.

Errol

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 4, 2010
Salt lake City, Ut
I am just surprised at the delays of getting these units on the site, and that the device wont be for sale without the "Kit".. more delay./QUOTE]

I would imagine the Inferno management is far more frustrated over the delays than their customers. :)

I have a couple of VV Box Mods from MV that I'm very pleased with so I'm content to wait and see how the Lava Tube works out for the early adopters. I'm particularly ambivalent about the 2.5amp circuitry. Even my cheapo box mods have a 3amp cut off.

Errol

robcope

ECF Veteran
Jul 3, 2010
Texas
Got mine today, been using it with the included atty and one of my 1.5ohm cartomizers. In about six hours of vaping the battery has only gone down about .3 volts. Build is solid and it works beautifully. Super easy to adjust voltage and lock it so you don't change it by accident. I love it so far. Can't beat it for the price.

johnathan777

ECF Veteran
Aug 18, 2011
Fort Worth
Thanks guys so glad you are liking it. Once you get some more time with it, we would love to hear a full review of it, or just some feed back.

Joe
I have used mine for the last 2 days I love it. I own a silver bullet but have put it aside for the Lava tube ! Being able to adjust voltage is awesome. The battery I use AW 18650 seems to last longer in the Lava tube. Amazing what just .1 or .2 volts can do for vaping. Also found that cranking it up a little helps clear a flooded carto fast. Is there a pdf file with the instructions ? Thanks for a great product ! I am sold on it !:vapor:

VaperEd

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Nov 1, 2011
Disney Land
Joe
I have used mine for the last 2 days I love it. I own a silver bullet but have put it aside for the Lava tube ! Being able to adjust voltage is awesome. The battery I use AW 18650 seems to last longer in the Lava tube. Amazing what just .1 or .2 volts can do for vaping. Also found that cranking it up a little helps clear a flooded carto fast. Is there a pdf file with the instructions ? Thanks for a great product ! I am sold on it !:vapor:

Good question.

Errol

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 4, 2010
Salt lake City, Ut
While technically I have mine (my wife preordered it as a Christmas gift), she's holding it hostage until December 25th. This is worse than waiting on the mailman. Can't wait to put it through its paces.

Two weeks!, that's torture. Maybe you should be thinking about a nice pre-xmas gift for her and maybe she'll relent. I suggest you bypass hardware and go straight to the jewelry or lingerie dept. :)

Errol

JoeInferno

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Aug 31, 2009
Honolulu, HI
www.volcanoecigs.com
currently no there is no .pdf file of the instructions. We are working on getting downloadable files written up for everything and we are also making how-to videos for those that don't like reading or are more visual learners. We are a little behind on getting it all done as we just wrapped up moving all of our offices along with the shipping/warehouse department all to one new location where we will be able to stream line the whole process. We hope to have the video done, edited and uploaded tot he site/product page by Monday and the.pdf file not far behind that. We also hope to have a tutorial posted in our forum in the next week or so.

JoeInferno

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Aug 31, 2009
Honolulu, HI
www.volcanoecigs.com
I suggest you bypass hardware and go straight to the jewelry or lingerie dept. :)

Errol

I say skip the lingerie as well cause really thats more for you then her anyway right? Jewelry and spa days are always good choices. Remember you are trying to butter her up to give you your Lavatube, so make sure it gift is about her and not you.

johnathan777

ECF Veteran
Aug 18, 2011
Fort Worth
currently no there is no .pdf file of the instructions. We are working on getting downloadable files written up for everything and we are also making how-to videos for those that don't like reading or are more visual learners. We are a little behind on getting it all done as we just wrapped up moving all of our offices along with the shipping/warehouse department all to one new location where we will be able to stream line the whole process. We hope to have the video done, edited and uploaded tot he site/product page by Monday and the.pdf file not far behind that. We also hope to have a tutorial posted in our forum in the next week or so.

Joe
Thanks for the quick reply !Congrats on a great break through product !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread