Common Names, Compatibility, and where to get one!

Status
Not open for further replies.

saphic

Aug 29, 2009
Seattle, WA
I have a compatibility question that hasn't been answered yet. Does the dse901 battery work with a kr808 cartomizer? some say yes, others say no. I'm down with buying a kr808 battery and some blank fillable carts anyway because I have two chargers already that will charge the kr808, I was just wondering. just buying a box of blank carts would be cheaper.

Cimyss

ECF Veteran
Sep 15, 2009
MN
I have a compatibility question that hasn't been answered yet. Does the dse901 battery work with a kr808 cartomizer? some say yes, others say no. I'm down with buying a kr808 battery and some blank fillable carts anyway because I have two chargers already that will charge the kr808, I was just wondering. just buying a box of blank carts would be cheaper.
I have also heard the same thing both yes and no. It may be beacue there are a few different batteris flaoting arround for the KR808D-1 model some with varying numbers of holes and some with or without the air slots. I am not sure but I am sure someone knows for certain :)

Hiveous

Sep 23, 2009
Australia
Eastmall
Cartomizers
KR808d-1 batteries
Passtrhoughs and PCC's

Is Eastmall's DPV9 their version of the KR808D-1? If so, I'm also wondering if anyone has tried their cartomizers and can give me their opinion on the quality (flavour, throat hit, vapour production, etc) of them. How are they compared to V4L's carts?

Not sure if I should've started a new thread, but for some reason I received an error message saying I couldn't :(

olderthandirt

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 28, 2009
Willamette Valley, PNW

I have also heard the same thing both yes and no. It may be beacue there are a few different batteris flaoting arround for the KR808D-1 model some with varying numbers of holes and some with or without the air slots. I am not sure but I am sure someone knows for certain :)

Evening
Rob at Vapor Country has adapters that allow you to use cartos on a 901 battery. They are battery extensions with a hole in the side to provide the required air flow for a cartomizer.

I use one of these adapters with kr808's on a variety of 901 devices. I believe it will work on a Green Cig carto as well, but I've not tried one to be sure.

keyzygirl

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Aug 10, 2009
Key West,Fl.
What vendors have them in different colors for different flavors.I really hate the ones that are one color and I cant tell what they are once I take them out of the pack.A paint pen wont even work on them.It drives me nuts.I dont like feeling like I have cheap generic stuff.I want something I can work with.Does anyone know?

JohnnyVapor

ECF Veteran
Oct 23, 2009
Chicago, IL
What vendors have them in different colors for different flavors.I really hate the ones that are one color and I cant tell what they are once I take them out of the pack.A paint pen wont even work on them.It drives me nuts.I dont like feeling like I have cheap generic stuff.I want something I can work with.Does anyone know?
I can't speak for the other vendors, but I know Vapor4Life's cartos are all wrapped in colored vinyl, with color depending on the flavor. They're all marked with the flavor and strength as well.

Lightgeoduck

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 7, 2009
jp(APO)Camp Z us
I saw on the ECF trail that Litecig USA will be stocking kr808 hardware in a week or so... keep an eye out...not sure about the flavors or price,,but nice to know there is another option...especially since EVERYONE is going to start buying these things and I want to make sure I still can hehe

Hiveous

Sep 23, 2009
Australia
Eastmall's kr808d-1 carts are the same as everyone else's. They all come from Kanger.
Have any of the suppliers (eg eastmall or V4L) actually confirmed this to be true? Apologies if I seem insistent, its just that I'm about to place quite a large order and don't want to be disappointed. Any insight from past customers in regards to the quality of eastmall's cartomizers would be great.

JenJen

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Aug 27, 2009
Sunny Arizona
I don't think you can beat V4L for customer service, and Steve always tosses in extra cartos and even batteries as a surprise. Makes getting an order like Christmas. 10% savings by using the " smilin " code. I have been told by others that all the cartos are the same, but I sure taste a difference. Others I have gotten seemed dry tasting and didn't last as long. (And I am not the only one who feels that way) Also, there is more of a variety of flavors and nicotine strengths at V4L. I always vape the 0 or low nic cartos at night, and save the 18's for daytime vaping. That alone sells me on V4L. As I mentioned before, I have gotten good customer service with other vendors, but V4L kicks it up a notch. You could check some of the vendors forums to find out what their customers are saying about them before buying.

One thing I am sure of - you will love your KR808 no matter where you get it from! Good luck and happy vaping! ;)

(By the way - V4L is trying out vendors other then Kanger for cartos, and is going to be getting some VG cartos in soon)

Last edited:

csteve

ECF Veteran
Oct 23, 2009
North & South America
Is an 808 an 808?

I received one of these as a gift, and am trying to determine compatibility and availability of parts from other sources. It is not called an 808 D-1 (what everyone here seems to refer to), but is called a KR808D. The vendor is "Electronic Cigarettes, Inc.", web address electroniccigarettesinc dot com . (Sorry, I'm new, and so cannot post links, pictures, start threads, etc., etc., etc.)

If anyone can provide enlightenment regarding this, please do - and Thank You!!! :)

CSteve

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread