Kayfun lite plus black clone edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

f1vefour

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Dec 3, 2013
Emerald Coast
You simply need to bevel the airhole with a drill or dremel.

I'm borrowing your image vapero

dfAKrQv.jpg

Last edited:

Saints

ECF Veteran
Sep 23, 2009
New Orleans
Been having my BE about a week now and it's been ok. I can't seem to get the draw where I want it and the mutha whistles. I've tried to drill it, maybe I need to drill it more, idk, but I got a 3.1 from slowtech today and it is way better than the BE IMO. Not really in terms of quality, but I can get the draw exactly how I like it and it's a lot easier to adjust without having an Allen wrench with me. I also got the nano kit to go with it on a nemesis clone it's working like a champ!

I just wanted to throw that out there for anyone on the fence about which one to get. I know there was a lot of hype about the BE from Artemus and I don't know who makes the ones from slowtech, but so far this one is a winner.

BostonVape

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 25, 2013
BeanTown
Been having my BE about a week now and it's been ok. I can't seem to get the draw where I want it and the mutha whistles. I've tried to drill it, maybe I need to drill it more, idk, but I got a 3.1 from slowtech today and it is way better than the BE IMO. Not really in terms of quality, but I can get the draw exactly how I like it and it's a lot easier to adjust without having an Allen wrench with me. I also got the nano kit to go with it on a nemesis clone it's working like a champ!

I just wanted to throw that out there for anyone on the fence about which one to get. I know there was a lot of hype about the BE from Artemus and I don't know who makes the ones from slowtech, but so far this one is a winner.

I'm learning to deal with the whistle.. i dont want to drill it because I'll end up screwing something up.. I've had bad experience with FT and the quality of their products so I doubt I will try one.. but good to know either way.

BK_Malik

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member

BK_Malik

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member

bsoplinger

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 13, 2010
Capitol District New York
Word of warning on the Fogger, V4. It's been upgraded a second time and now has a chimney that's been enlarged (bigger diameter) to make the build deck bigger but is now so large it's actually a downgrade. Can't recommend this version at all but you're unlikely to be able to find the older V4 version, especially since all versions have the same name, they don't distinguish by V4, V4+, V4 rev 2,etc.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Xparent Purple Tapatalk 2

bsoplinger

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 13, 2010
Capitol District New York
I got a V4 with copper center pin upgrade. Liked it enough to get another. Same vendor. Different Fogger. Had the new upgraded design. Absolutely hate it.

I like the black edition better but wanted something that was black in color and the black colored black edition was much more than the price of the Fogger so I tried one. It does more vapor but my BE Kayfun clone tastes better.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Xparent Purple Tapatalk 2

Gary Mcroy

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
I like the design of it too. I was about to buy one but havent heard any bad reviews untill now, but for all I know the reviews I read were for the fogger v4 version 1. Ive tried most rbas and the aqua is my fav, so I had some high hopes for it. Looks like the same aqua design in a 22mm package

tw33k

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 20, 2013
Canberra, ACT, Australia
Cool. Is it really shiny? I'm trying to find a black Kayfun to go with my black satin Provari and I don't want something too shiny. I might have to go with the Black Russian 91% if all of the black Kayfuns turn out to be shiny finished.

I have a black Provari as well and they don't match. Still, I like the looks but you may not

Last edited:

Vince159

Unresolved Status
ECF Veteran
Aug 15, 2012
Citrus Heights, CA USA
Well I just ordered a SS "Black Edition" a couple of days ago. I sure hope they've seen reviews and made the air hole bigger. I only saw one review, and jumped into it; Never go by only one review! I should have known that by now. The funny thing is I bought an EhPro Kayfun Clone back in January and sent it back because the draw was way too tight!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread