Concerned Newbie

Status
Not open for further replies.

genoxy

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran

More great replies to the study, I'm sure more will pop up over the next few weeks, maybe even one to discredit it completely.

I'm glad to hear that its mainly cartomisers that are the issue here as I have opted for a e cig without one.

MonkInsane

ECF Veteran
Hi Blix,

Thank you, I believe my kit only came with 2 but I'll be sure to buy more for each e liquid flavour I try.

I've read some posts about it but can you post links to the ones you mentioned?

Hi Genoxy, and welcome to the forum!

If you are concerned about the safety of e-cigs - have a look at CASAA's Website. They have a ton of research papers and lab reports that will put your mind at ease.

MonkInsane

ECF Veteran
Hmm....I wonder if any of these studies about e-cigs being "harmful" are somehow created by big tobacco.

More likely by Big Pharma, they the ones losing money, and not just on NRT products - less smokers, means less future business from people who would've gotten some smoking-related disease like Lung Cancer or empizema.

MonkInsane

ECF Veteran
Crazy how this world works...

Yup, we live live in a sick world driven by profits, no matter at who's expense those profits are made. That seems to be the status quo. And our beloved goverments who are supposed to be protecting us from greedy corporations who'd sell you arsnic as a cough remedy if they could, well they're in bed with those corporations they're supposed to be protecting us from.

I really hope things change, before it's too late. But knowing human nature, nothing will change - and anyone trying to improve life for the betterment of mankind will be crucufied as a heretic.

MonkInsane

ECF Veteran
It seriously sucks but what can we do to change it...

"Remember remember the 5th of November...."

Time for a Revolution, remind the goverments that they work for us - not the other way around. :p

I seriously worry about the future of mankind, everything happining around the world points down a one-way street towards our own destruction. While there are also things happening that give me a little hope, they are overshadowed by all the greed, corruption and the cruelty of mankind.

I really hope that something happens to open the world's eyes - so we can get over our petty diferences and realize that only by standing together as one global nation can we truly hope to change this world for the better.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread