• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Confiscated & Fine

Status
Not open for further replies.

fishohunter

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 21, 2011
One 'Fcuk' City
The Story,
2 weeks ago, my fren was caught by Police while he was vaping...
The Police thought that he was vaping something illegal substance.
So he was brought to the Police Station..
After checking in their system, they now realize it was e-cig & it was banned in Singapore...
He was fine $500 and his PV was confiscated...
So becareful all vapers and including me too....

Damn the gov...

Last edited:

fishohunter

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 21, 2011
One 'Fcuk' City
IMG_1359.jpg

My fren PV that was confiscated look like this but not this one...

Repdetect

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 12, 2011
Engulfed in Vapour
Likely after he was referred to HeSatAlone, he admitted that he imported the item. (therefore he committed an offence)
Otherwise, under the statutes of SG, he did not commit an offence solely by possession.

SS GG Stealth (TMF) #1923 / SS Megalodon / Provari Black Chrome / Odysseus Full Kit / M1A1 Buzz Tank

Which means DIY box mods are the safer solution for now? Cos it is DIYed at home and therefore not imported.

Our laws are interesting. Imagine an under 21 film student making an age restricted art house film and not being able to watch his own work at the film's premiere.

Last edited:

Currynoah

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Which means DIY box mods are the safer solution for now? Cos it is DIYed at home and therefore not imported.

Our laws are interesting. Imagine an under 21 film student making an age restricted art house film and not being able to watch his own work at the film's premiere.

Hmmm. I would think that film student would have been sick to the core with his/her own movie by then. But yup, Singapore does have unique laws. 2 Girls 1 Cup anyone?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread