Consider slowing your Fasttech roll

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vapor Vinny

ECF Veteran
Apr 18, 2009
Lawrence, Kansas
that carto is what came in my tanks...those "holes" are super weird to me...not gonna lie....i am a little afraid of what the filler is (but maybe i should be more curious about what any carto filler is).
i haven't really used them...i think i tried one but it was really low resistance....they are in my "in case of emergency" pile

p.s. the price on those cartos isn't that much less than what i pay for ikenvapes...or any other carto really
Yeah. The price isn't low enough to make me quit buying the superior product from my normal vendor. They're only 20 cents less, and so far, not even close in performance.

pcrdude

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Jan 20, 2013
Glad you took the time to read my post(s).

Where do I say do not buy from them? I'm pretty sure plenty of folks appreciate my point of view on this particular topic.

Really man? I don't know, maybe what you posted sounded good in your head...but reading it on the computer screen...You can't be happy with it.

Well VV, the thread title is suggesting people alter their buying habits at your request. I ask again, why do you care?

DeeDee1234

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 8, 2013
Texas
Buying a cheap product for less than someone else doesn't make the product not cheap.

I bought my girlfriend a cubic zirconia ring. She frowned. I explained that it was only 25% the price of the diamond ring. She doesn't get it. That chick is whack.

That chick knew that diamonds are forever! I guess she left you

Vapor Vinny

ECF Veteran
Apr 18, 2009
Lawrence, Kansas
Got my backup Vamo from FT and it's great - just as good as the one I got from a UK supplier. I have other items on order - if any are poor I will mention it but I am confident that they won't be.
Like I said, I wouldn't hesitate to buy hardware from them. Other products?....

gully

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 12, 2013
New Zealand
Im a FT fanboy.

The OP did not come to the FT thread to express his contrary opinion.

He started this one so the other one didn't get bogged down,and I appreciate it.

I stopped trying to convince other adults to think like me a long time ago,mainly in the hope that they would stop trying to make me think like them.

:)

Vapor Vinny

ECF Veteran
Apr 18, 2009
Lawrence, Kansas
Im a FT fanboy.

The OP did not come to the FT thread to express his contrary opinion.

He started this one so the other one didn't get bogged down,and I appreciate it.

I stopped trying to convince other adults to think like me a long time ago,mainly in the hope that they would stop trying to make me think like them.

:)
Thanks Gully, I appreciate the reason. Nowhere do I say don't buy from Fasttech. Dang! I just got another order from them yesterday. Caution should be used, however. But that's just my opinion that I know some find helpful. Others...well...I guess I don't really care if they blow their money and find out the hard way.

DeeDee1234

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 8, 2013
Texas
but pushing products from somewhere is?

Thought it was ok to complain on what did not work, instead I get shown attimizers I do not want and a suggestion to up my nic intake?? lmao.. wow..

that is what I see happening in this thread.. ah well where is that 21 gun salute?

I showed you a link for something you said you can't find.

Sorry , That won't HAPPEN AGAIN. Good luck finding your horizontal carts

Ref Minor

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 11, 2013
UK
Watch out world. This thread is about to go down like a fat kid on a see-saw.

Tried to rationalize the other day, but judging by the clock, the gang should be in any time now. Watch out VV. Put on your armored suit.

I don't see why, VV has his opinion and hasn't been rude or said random things that he couldn't know about or are clearly wrong. Others have stated a different opinion, in the main respectfully. No point coming to a forum if you can't debate different viewpoints.

RadarLuv1

ECF Veteran
Jun 6, 2013
TX
I would LOVE to agree with you! But....

Seen it happen with my very own eyes. Several times. Just a warning, that's all. Saying anything derogatory, even kindly and rationally, about FT is like you insulted someones momma, it seems. I learned the hard way.

I don't see why, VV has his opinion and hasn't been rude or said random things that he couldn't know about or are clearly wrong. Others have stated a different opinion, in the main respectfully. No point coming to a forum if you can't debate different viewpoints.

Ref Minor

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 11, 2013
UK
I would LOVE to agree with you! But....

Seen it happen with my very own eyes. Several times. Just a warning, that's all. Saying anything derogatory, even kindly and rationally, about FT is like you insulted someones momma, it seems. I learned the hard way.

To be fair the kerfuffle in the other thread started when you stated you wouldn't trust Chinese products only American when all of your gear was Chinese but bought from a US vendor.

e-pipeman

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 16, 2008
Brown Edge, England
Let's all chill out. Nothing wrong with having a dedicated thread for pointing out negative experiences that some people have with FT products. People shouldn't get upset if others post that they haven't had such experiences imho. In fact there's no point in getting upset at all. Reasoned and reasonable posts tend to win the day on this forum.

RadarLuv1

ECF Veteran
Jun 6, 2013
TX
Agree, it is hilarious to see people get all cray cray about e-cigs! Love it!

Let's all chill out. Nothing wrong with having a dedicated thread for pointing out negative experiences that some people have with FT products. People shouldn't get upset if others post that they haven't had such experiences imho. In fact there's no point in getting upset at all. Reasoned and reasonable posts tend to win the day on this forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread